GeneRally v1.2c Update

General discussion about your experience with the game.
jefcam

GeneRally v1.2c Update

Post by jefcam »

According to the blog update Generally v1.2c will have an ultimate update to fix some minor bugs, but no new updates.

I'm looking forward for Generally 2 , but still i believe that Genrally 1 and generally 2 will never be the same feel. Maybe I have wrong feeling.

Would it be possible to add 2 more computer drivers to it, making it support 8 cars in all. Maybe it does not require a big deal of programming. Don't know :)

jeffrey
Marco

Re: GeneRally v1.2c Update

Post by Marco »

jefcam wrote:Would it be possible to add 2 more computer drivers to it, making it support 8 cars in all. Maybe it does not require a big deal of programming. Don't know
I think it is a big deal. To add few more cars would mean tempering with with the main codes, I don't know I'm not a programmer. But I'm sure that this was discussed previously and if I recall it correctly James said that it would be too much work I think. Just like putting other features in GR1, like day-night cycle etc. and that's basically why they decided to start new game in the first place.
Owner of Wulff Motorsport team and car company
Formerly marinator
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
All my released tracks and cars
Lorenzo

Re: GeneRally v1.2c Update

Post by Lorenzo »

It must be a really big deal if it's easier to make a new game from scratch, which took them a few years already.