Hello and welcome, friends!

Discussions about hobbies, sports or anything else filling our lives time next to GeneRally.
thanh1993

Hello everyone

Post by thanh1993 »

Hello everyone, I'm Thanh and this is the first time i take part in this forum, i hope will add many friend to talk :) share to the other one about my passion
tan1998

Hello everyone

Post by tan1998 »

I currently work for Odeon Cinema in Cardiff. What do you guys do with your days?
Elharter

Re: Hello everyone

Post by Elharter »

Im developing GeneRacing ... a sequel to Generally :)
Herbal
GeneRally Carmaster

Re: Hello and welcome, friends!

Post by Herbal »

Howdy, guys! Just jumped in to say hi to you. No worries, I've become busy with some reallife projects and hard to find time for GR. Actually in the last year I've started wandering on Hungarian Blue Trail, and that takes most of my free weekends. Fortunately it goes along pretty well, with the current pace we can end it in about 2-3 years.

So it is just a quick reminder that I'm alive, even if I'm inactive for long. :)
Founder and ex-administrator of GeneRally International Forum
Räbinä Awards: Competition organizer 2012, Carmaker 2014
My racing career, my tracks, and my cars
vira lata
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by vira lata »

Hi all, i'm very happy to see you all again guys, my old GeneRally's friends!!! :goal:
Kikwik

Post by Kikwik »

Hello Vira Lata, welcome to you who brought so many realistic looking tracks to GR ! :wave:

I was impressed by your work when I saw it for the first time, really. And I appreciate long tracks as yours like Iron Butterfly, even more when it's so well made. And they are not only eye-candy, but also fun to drive. It's a pleasure for me to thank you for your tracks and dedication to GR by this post. :hattip:

You have to know though that there are not many people active on here now since 2015-16, but there are a few ones who post something from time to time, and some who look faithfully and without being noticed new posts, you know who you are. ;)

Also, I will send you by PM the link to the GeneRally Database, where all tracks, cars, tools, palettes, sounds, etc etc, are gathered in one place.

Elharter is making GeneRacing, an unofficial GR2 and there is an active polish and international community on Discord, GRPL (mostly for competitions). You may ask Lorenzo if you want to join.

Here it is for GR news. :)

I'm happy to see you here also, have a nice day ! :bsmile:

The Unofficial Archivist of GR1 - Founder of the GR Database
vira lata
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by vira lata »

Hi everyone! It's only me or someone else see the Tesla's Cibertruck as a pure Generally shape style?
kmnn92

Post by kmnn92 »

Hi people! I know it's a long shot, but I'm sure some of them still here! It's a pleasure and a good feeling to see the forum stilL working!

My name is Christian and im brazilian. My nickname back them, which I used for events was ChristianBGR. I used to be very active (even addicted so to say) playing Generally 15 years ago! It was before I start my bachelor studies, so by now I'm even writting my Master Thesis haha! I always like simple games and now, living in other country and with Corona issues seems pretty good idea to have a Hobby which can be done indoors.

My question is, still the World Rankingl being updated? There is any Championship still going on? How is all going?

Good to see you mates! xoxo
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

Hello there! :wave: It's always cool to see returning members.

Unfortunately the last year that the GeneRally World Ranking was active was 2017. However, there is still racing action at the GR Poland Discord server: https://discord.com/invite/3pqsD9n
PaulInce

Post by PaulInce »

Hi and welcome to all! I'm also new here c; Glad to join your community!!
zgr

Post by zgr »

Hey guys :wave:

Lately I'm playing GeneRally more often again and decided to work on some tracks and cars aswell (as long as my real life allows it).

I'm kinda curious how many of the "old" guys are still here and remember me :trampo:
Of course, I'm looking forward to meet new people :hippy:

Greetings :banana:
Hello.
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

Hi zgr, welcome back. :wave:

Also welcome to PaulInce! :)
Emil Patanen
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Emil Patanen »

Hello everybody! :wave: How are you?

It's been almost six years since I last time posted on this forum. (I checked that my previous post was made on Nov 7th 2016 so tomorrow would have been 6th anniversary of my last post. :shhh: ) I got to my email a link to a little survey regarding GeneRally 2 few weeks ago and this weekend got around to answering it. Thought I'd also come to check to the forum what's going on around here and to my surprise it seems there still has been some activity to this day even though it doesn't look as active as it once was. But in six years there surely has been released plenty of tracks and cars that I've got to check out at some point.

And in case you're wondering what's the reason for my absence, during the year 2016 I began playing games from Sid Meier's Civilization series and when Civilization VI was released in October 2016 I got overly excited about that game and drifted away from GeneRally. I still continued playing GR occasionally but never got around to logging in to the forum before this weekend.
Latest releases:
Tracks: [ovl] Riabate | [cir] Yeavy | [mic] [ovl] Xandom ||| More at My Website
Cars: [cpk] Update of Original GeneRally Cars by Emil
Kikwik

Post by Kikwik »

Hello Emil, nice to see you again ! :shaking:

As you've already saw GRIF is very quiet nowadays, but there's still old fellows and new creators/players coming to GR.

Since 2016 well there was some changes but not so many ; no more ToM or CoM, a polish Discord for GR where it's one of the only place that hosts GR competition with great success and skills, some more solid news about GR2 this year, a GR Database was created that hosts all GR related stuff lost and found since 2002 to nowadays and is updated regularly, few creations but most of them top quality ones recently, some GR like games like Circuit Superstars, Gentracing (GeneRacing before) came to light and are going well, ...

Glad you had a good time on Civilization ; I wanted to play it by curiosity but it was so overwhelming at the start I abandonned right away. :P

I play other games too ; I recently been interested in MotorTown : Behind The Wheel, Nobody : The Turnaround and Roadwarden. Waiting more news from GR2. :)

Welcome back and thanks to give us some news about you ! :goodvibes:

The Unofficial Archivist of GR1 - Founder of the GR Database
Emil Patanen
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Emil Patanen »

Hi, Kikwik. I still somewhat remember you from my earlier time in this forum :D I already noticed most of the changes you listed there. Also, graphical interface of the forum has changed. Got to say it confused me a little bit.
Kikwik wrote: Mon Nov 07, 2022 10:36 am Glad you had a good time on Civilization ; I wanted to play it by curiosity but it was so overwhelming at the start I abandonned right away. :P

I play other games too ; I recently been interested in MotorTown : Behind The Wheel, Nobody : The Turnaround and Roadwarden. Waiting more news from GR2. :)
Yeah, Civilization can be difficult to play for a beginner and there's lot of things one has take care. Obviously I've been playing other games too. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is another game I've played a lot after buying Nintendo Switch at the end of 2020; can't wait for its sequel Tears of the Kingdom to be released in next year's May!

And hopefully GR2 will actually be finished some day :)
Latest releases:
Tracks: [ovl] Riabate | [cir] Yeavy | [mic] [ovl] Xandom ||| More at My Website
Cars: [cpk] Update of Original GeneRally Cars by Emil
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Great to see you again, Emil, enjoy every single bit you had missed. :drive:
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

Hi Emil, great to see you popping by :wave: As you can see from GR2 subforum, it WILL be finished some day. :D
Hormous

Post by Hormous »

Hi Emil! Great to see you back here! :wave:
MelvinThomas

Post by MelvinThomas »

Hello everyone!
I am really happy to meet you all
In my free time, I often play games Techzapk
Herbal
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Herbal »

Hey there! I'm just passing by to let you know, I am alive and kicking. :) Obviously work and hiking has taken by me in the previous months a bigger preference, but I didn't forget the good ol' GRIF. :wave:
Founder and ex-administrator of GeneRally International Forum
Räbinä Awards: Competition organizer 2012, Carmaker 2014
My racing career, my tracks, and my cars
zgr

Post by zgr »

zgr wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:13 am Hey guys :wave:

Lately I'm playing GeneRally more often again and decided to work on some tracks and cars aswell (as long as my real life allows it).

I'm kinda curious how many of the "old" guys are still here and remember me :trampo:
Of course, I'm looking forward to meet new people :hippy:

Greetings :banana:
Well ... i guess that was a lie with working on tracks and cars
But i still enjoy the game sometimes and still watching for some new tracks

Friendly Hi from myself :goal:
Hello.
egamad
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by egamad »

Hello everyone, it's been a while. Felt a bit nostalgic today and decided to pop on here and see what's going on :)
Visit My GeneRally site!
Join the Joint Effort Tree (JET) project here!
Txizzle

Post by Txizzle »

Nice to see you return Egamad!
To finish first, first you have to finish!