[ral] Troxap

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Mad Dan
GeneRally Trackmaster

[ral] Troxap

Post by Mad Dan »

Troxap

I didn´t uploaded any FSR recently :D. So here is one of them. It was finished for some time and now I relased it.
Be sure to drive some rally cars and not many AI´s (3 AI + human player is fine combination). btw it looks much better ingame than on screen ;).
I´m looking forward for your comments :)

Dan :rally:
Attachments
shot0007.jpg
Troxap.zip
(89.78 KiB) Downloaded 273 times
Darjo
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [ral] Troxap

Post by Darjo »

Very well done Dan! I just love this FSR :heyea:
When I saw the pic I was thinking "how am I supposed to drive in that narrow tarmac road" but in the end that is surely the best part of the track (also the scenery in that area is really beautiful).
I tested this track with some rally cars made by Quklis and I drove with 3 AI's as you suggested. Sometimes they get stuck into haybales but it's not a very big problem. The first curves of the layout are very nice but I don't like so much those 2 kinks and the 90° curve in the bottom.
The scenery is fine, as I said, the upper part is what I like the most.

I think I'll rate this track 9/10 because it's really nice to drive but you could improve a bit the layout to make it perfect :)

Btw, nice name :hide:
Signatures are overrated
Mad Dan
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Mad Dan »

Thanks Darjo :)
Layouts are the biggest problem for me, I never make something original and funny :shrug:. I like the landscape too :hide: :D
Name came from small change on TE generated name :shhh:
AleksiNir
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by AleksiNir »

Fantastic layout, and cleverly placed objects at turns make the track very challenging and fun to drive. The difficulty level is perfect, easy to drive without hitting objects, but it's hard to get a perfect lap. My favorite place of the track is bottom right corner, it's quite hard to get the best driving line there.

Looks good too, can't find anything that's bad in the track. Great job! :clap:
Mad Dan
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Mad Dan »

Thanks Aleksi :heyea: I´m glad you like it :trampo:. That corner you was talking about is my favourite too :shhh:

any other comments? :)
thegreatfalcon

Post by thegreatfalcon »

I was pretty not sure of how the hairpins would handle but after testing them felt great. Though, I would have made them in steps (CLICK) which would have added some HMAP; The track is in fact quite flat I think. Not that this is a bad thing (In fact I usually complains too bumpy roads), but I think that the best HMAP is the one that you see but that you don't feel or so, the one which don't affect your driving... But you know that already anyway...

Though, apart of that, this is good :)
Mad Dan
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Mad Dan »

Thanks for comment TGF :)
I didn´t want to make it that way, I thought that it´s somekind of private racing track of few guys from a village, I mean that I meant this track to be flat from beginning :) . You know, enough of winding roads, I had them in almost every track I made recently :hide: :D.

Anyone?