Real Life Track Request List

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
ivaneurope

Re: Real Life Track Request List

Post by ivaneurope »

Kenny195 wrote:
Black Rebel wrote:Is there an updated version of Sachsenring? Would be nice to have one.
this is what I just wanted to ask as well. I would be happy for it. I updated for myself only the kerbs(to looking like in IRL with the German flags), but for example the Pit exit is more longer right now as i saw on MGP races.
First of all, yes - the track is outdated as it's made for GR 1.05 before pit limiters were introduced.

Second of all I think you need to remove the attachment as it's violating the forum rules. Reworked work of other authors is strictly forbidden to be shown in the GR International Forum unless you have permission to do so. If it's for personal use - that's fine - but releasing it in public is not allowed.
Co-creator of BTCC 2011 and BTCC 2012 by Herbal; Themed Formula Packs (in collaboration with Np2003) with Lukeno94 car.
Founder of International GeneRally Racing League (IGRL) with zgr and Np2003.
Follow Ivaneurope Motorsports at: https://www.facebook.com/IvaneuropeMotorsports
Kenny195

Post by Kenny195 »

ivaneurope wrote:
Kenny195 wrote:
Black Rebel wrote:Is there an updated version of Sachsenring? Would be nice to have one.
this is what I just wanted to ask as well. I would be happy for it. I updated for myself only the kerbs(to looking like in IRL with the German flags), but for example the Pit exit is more longer right now as i saw on MGP races.
First of all, yes - the track is outdated as it's made for GR 1.05 before pit limiters were introduced.

Second of all I think you need to remove the attachment as it's violating the forum rules. Reworked work of other authors is strictly forbidden to be shown in the GR International Forum unless you have permission to do so. If it's for personal use - that's fine - but releasing it in public is not allowed.
lol. i just wanted to show what i did for personally myself, i never wanted to post the track. ;)
giucanbera

Post by giucanbera »

Theres this series in Argentina called ACTC (Stock Cars). I never knew this series was that old. Is one of the oldests championships around! I was also surprised by the number of race tracks in that country. The series race in more than 16 tracks. And the tracks are all great for that kind of cars. Anyway... If someone could do all those tracks... and the TC class car.. hehe
Gzehoo

Post by Gzehoo »

Anybody wants to try make one of these tracks?
bikernieki.jpg
nemuno_ziedas.jpg
Chairman of Lambda Motosports Cars
Lambda Motosports
Team Manager | Gzehoo on GWR

[*] Grand Tour Trophy (2011-2017) [*] International Endurance Series (2012-2017) [*]
GeneRally Polska Discord Server
Marco

Post by Marco »

Gzehoo wrote:Anybody wants to try make one of these tracks?
I do have a W.I.P. of Nenuno ziedas. But it still has a lot of work left... I'll try to continue working on it...
Owner of Wulff Motorsport team and car company
Formerly marinator
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
All my released tracks and cars
Black Rebel
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Black Rebel »

I think these tracks are in need of a modern version:
- Phillip Island
- Sachsenring
Gzehoo

Post by Gzehoo »

Wojtek already made Phillip Island.
Chairman of Lambda Motosports Cars
Lambda Motosports
Team Manager | Gzehoo on GWR

[*] Grand Tour Trophy (2011-2017) [*] International Endurance Series (2012-2017) [*]
GeneRally Polska Discord Server
Black Rebel
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Black Rebel »

Gzehoo wrote:Wojtek already made Phillip Island.
Thanks, missed that one! :up: