[cir] Soemihi 2020

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
YoNnie

[cir] Soemihi 2020

Post by YoNnie »

Hello!
I would like to present my next restored track - Soemihi 2020.
I reorganised practically everything, just as before, so there's no need for more explanation.
See you next time!
Maybe with another restoration or a brand new track, who knows?
Attachments
Soemihi.png
Soemihi.rar
(77.57 KiB) Downloaded 182 times
ALL TRACKS
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [cir] Soemihi 2020

Post by TuomoH »

Finally had time to test this. The track looks nice and there are some cool details such as the bridge on the lower right. :up: Maybe the forest is a bit boring. I like the layout but what I miss is sunken tyres inside the corners. Coupled with the not too wide track and tight fight with the AI the temptation to cut the corners gets too high. :misch:

The AI is alright, even though once I got to the lead, there was no challenge anymore. The starting positions are too close to each other - spreading them further would also make the races more interesting, in my opinion, since now there's so much bumping into each others, not real racing. :2c:

Anyway, on overall it's a good effort. :)
YoNnie

Re: [cir] Soemihi 2020

Post by YoNnie »

Yeah, the forest looks boring, but I wanted to keep a bit it in style of the old one - some kind of upgrade. However I see this track as a little bit abandoned circuit among trees, but now a bit refreshed. I'm trying to imagine in my mind some background story about every track I've made :sweatdrop:
I am also slowly persuading myself to include sunk tires into my incoming tracks - I get more and more feedback about it so there must be something in it :P
Anyway, thanks for great feedback :)
ALL TRACKS