[cir] [ral] Kenya RX

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Rotaxary

[cir] [ral] Kenya RX

Post by Rotaxary »

Kenya RX provides great racing opportunity for rallycrossers in Africa. This 378m long mix-surfaced circuit cointains 8 turns (5 left, 3 right). The best overtaking spots are turns 1 and 8 because of them being big braking zones after long full-throttle section. The Joker lap is parallel to Turn 7 making it Turn 7B. It takes around 2,5 seconds to complete. Enjoy!
Attachments
Kenya RX
Kenya RX
Kenya RX.zip
(20.08 KiB) Downloaded 74 times
CraapyTracks

Re: [cir] [ral] Kenya RX

Post by CraapyTracks »

Mate, this is really silly but I always though "Ah, I always wanted to race in Kenya" haha And anyone here could just create a track and name it "Kenya"... but other than the Rally Stages, I've never seen one named KENYA so I downloaded this one, tested and then had a race... AND I WON! haha I was honestly happy thinking "YES, I WON IN KENYA" haha Thanks for this feeling!
Loved all the 3 recent uploads! One question... Is there another version of JayvilleRX? I Swear I raced a track like that but from "another angle" haha Cheers from South AMerica, mate!
ronnielombard

Post by ronnielombard »

The track is quite interesting. Thank
Rotaxary

Post by Rotaxary »

CraapyTracks wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:25 pm Mate, this is really silly but I always though "Ah, I always wanted to race in Kenya" haha And anyone here could just create a track and name it "Kenya"...
I did exactly that!

Also you are right, I did upload Javille Circuit including the old rallycross track quite a while ago. That was just updated version to match my new RX "standards".

Thanks for enjoying my tracks, I've got a ton of them already made, just lazy to put them up here.
CraapyTracks

Post by CraapyTracks »

Do you play on your tracks with the Prospect-X Rally car?
Its from used Haruna? This one... viewtopic.php?p=84073#p84073
Its the coolest car IMO, especially for Rallycross fans. Its almost like a 4wd. You should reeeeaaally check it out if youre into RX too!
Rotaxary

Post by Rotaxary »

CraapyTracks wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2023 3:22 pm Do you play on your tracks with the Prospect-X Rally car?
No, I use slightly updated RC2 cars from Gzehoo's rally collection. There is big variety and there are almost all of the cars, which participated in the WRX until they went electric. Only the Megane RC2 and Impreza RC2 are missing, so I added them myself. Here's the link to the car pack: viewtopic.php?p=110708&hilit=RC2#p110708