Track Ideas, W.I.P. Previews and Teasers v2

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
YoNnie

Re: Track Ideas, W.I.P. Previews and Teasers v2

Post by YoNnie »

That's gonna be my most beautiful project ever :sweatdrop:
Attachments
screen2.png
Upcoming: Corse de Vivedo | Sandhill | Rockfield | Calton Park | Riviera | I.D | I.D | I.D
ALL TRACKS
Kikwik

Post by Kikwik »

YoNnie wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:20 pm That's gonna be my most beautiful project ever :sweatdrop:
:hyper:

Looking great, and it's still neat like always with you !

Glad that you have more tracks upcoming, they'll be appreciated be sure of it ! :goodvibes:

Those rocks may took you ages to put there but they look good globally, giving this 3d effect that you wouldn't totally have with fake lmap.

Keep it up ! cheerleader:

The Unofficial Archivist of GR1 - Founder of the GR Database
YoNnie

Post by YoNnie »

Kikwik wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:10 am Looking great, and it's still neat like always with you !

Thanks, appreciate it :shy:
Kikwik wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:10 am Glad that you have more tracks upcoming, they'll be appreciated be sure of it ! :goodvibes:
I wanted to leave it but felt couple of tracks I really want to finish and it was always was in my mind so.. Yeah, I think some work needs to be done here.
Kikwik wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:10 am
Those rocks may took you ages to put there but they look good globally, giving this 3d effect that you wouldn't totally have with fake lmap.

It's not that hard! GRHmap Edit by Mlynki is a great tool, really. Without it I wouldn't touch it.
Upcoming: Corse de Vivedo | Sandhill | Rockfield | Calton Park | Riviera | I.D | I.D | I.D
ALL TRACKS