Tracks by Paw

Tracks released on forum of RSC.com and lost by its crash(es). Reupload currently possible only by original authors and TR.

Moderator: Track restorers

Paw

Tracks by Paw

Post by Paw »

The time has come to reupload all my tracks here. They will be organized more or less in newest-to-oldest way.
In each post there will be 3-5 tracks. Their description will follow, according to picture, with this pattern:
1 - 2
3 - 4

So, here we go!
Last edited by Paw on Tue May 25, 2010 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paw

Re: Tracks by Paw

Post by Paw »

[cir] Edeelayn
Fullscreen track with 3 layouts: Long, Short and Reverse. Tricky HMap at places.
6th in ToM Oct 09.

[cir] Echo Hills
Based on design by ScotsBrutesFan from TenTenths forum. Two layouts: Long and Short.
10th in ToM Oct 08.

[cir] Tattery Road
One of my best tracks. Partially circuit, partially running through public roads.
13th in ToM Dec 08.

[cir] Trigueros
Long and fast circuit with tricky HMap in bottom left corners.
4th in ToM Sep 08.

[cir] Estros Park
Track near the sea-coast. Using public roads. I used colored runoffs here.
3rd in ToM Aug 08.
Attachments
1.gif
Estros Park.gif
Tracks by Paw - 1.zip
(815.83 KiB) Downloaded 685 times
Paw

Post by Paw »

[rwl] [cir] Lodz-Newponds
Well, I'm not sure, if the [rwl] tag is in place here, as this track isn't built. It exists as a project made by students, but it's a complete design. The track would be placed in Łódź-Nowostawy (Lodz-Newponds), but there's no investor interested in this undertaking.
ToM Oct 08 Nominee.

[rwl] [cir] Ruapuna
Track made for a request of user of RSC forum (don't remember his name). It's located in New Zealand and features V8 races amongs other.
ToM Jul 07 Nominee.

[rwl] [cir] Fiorano
Here are two versions of Fiorano Ferrari Test Track. The old one features one layout with two verions of pit placement: race (on picture) and test (with only one pit). New one has four layouts: the first section from old and new version of the real track with optional chicane.
ToM Oct 08 Nominee.
Attachments
2.gif
Tracks by Paw - 2.zip
(712.73 KiB) Downloaded 759 times
Last edited by Paw on Tue May 25, 2010 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paw

Post by Paw »

[cir] Fespitz
The layout was made and abandoned by Qurpiz. The track has all 4 possible layouts. The most interesting corner is the hairpin in the center due to extreme (believe me) HMap.
8th in ToM Nov 08.

[cir] Giqen Ring
This time it's again finished abandoned WiP project by Nielske. It's pleasant to drive, but has challenging spots.

[cir] Ivotni Park
Guess what? Yet again finished layout. It was sent to me by Trigger Happy with request to complete it. It became a modern circuit with many esses and left-right combinations.
ToM Dec 08 Nominee.

[cir] [ovl] Maradeli
A small and simple fullscreen circuit. It has also oval version with different starting position, so it is driven anti-clockwise. Thanks for help with AI-line with oval version to I_Go_Fast (now known as Unox).
4th in ToM Jul 08.
Attachments
3.gif
Tracks by Paw - 3.zip
(610.57 KiB) Downloaded 609 times
Paw

Post by Paw »

[cir] Palverio
One of my first, if not the first, tracks using SnakeDitor. All in all it's track with 4 hairpins, but there's nice long and fast corner.

[cir] Pienisaari
A track I tried to fake Pakhasika's style with. The name means "Small Island" and it refers to the piece of land on the (also small) lake.
8th in ToM Aug 08.

[stc] Seldenville
An long street track. There's too much tarmac in the city for my taste. Features two layouts.

[cir] Tennant Park
Another finished layout by Qurpiz. The first part of the track is rather simple, but the fun begins on the extension where many hills spices up the race.
Attachments
4.gif
Tracks by Paw - 4.zip
(501.35 KiB) Downloaded 576 times
Paw

Post by Paw »

[cir] Xavelot
An abandoned track by Krisu finished by me (again). It has the feeling of old Spa (hence the name - Xavelot / Stavelot).
ToM Dec 08 Nominee.

[cir] Tepati
Small fullscreen circuit. The funniest part is the 'chicane' which you can drive through fast. Two layouts, the second one excludes abovementioned 'chicane'.
5th in ToM Nov 08.

[cir] Lundsnord
One of my favorite tracks. Located in winter scenery, this flowing fullscreen circuit is very pleasant to drive.
6th in ToM Sep 08.

Torney Creek
Contrary to Lundsnord is in hot region. The track has tricky first two corners. They have multiple lines through them. Two layouts, with optional chicane.
9th in ToM Sep 08.
Attachments
5.gif
Tracks by Paw - 5.zip
(485.7 KiB) Downloaded 541 times
Paw

Post by Paw »

[cir] Possegro
A short track, running partially on public roads with loop. Be careful no to drive into the water!

[ral] Frozen Lake
A rally driving through forest. The winter is so strong, that the nearby lake has frozen!

[ral] Snowy Forest
A long rally through the winter landscape.

[stc] Noble Park
Again a long track - this time a street course. You'll drive through the overpass, parking in front of mall and streets.
Attachments
6.gif
Tracks by Paw - 6.zip
(319.26 KiB) Downloaded 520 times
Paw

Post by Paw »

[cir] AILine2 & 3
These tracks were made for an competition, where everyone has to follow given AI Line.

[roa] Atlin Road
Again a track for a competition. This time you had to recreate an place from the given picture.
Attachments
7.gif
Tracks by Paw - 7.zip
(237.81 KiB) Downloaded 493 times
Paw

Post by Paw »

[cir] [ral] [tpk] Dierry County
This is pack containing 6 tracks.
1. Simple track made of 90 and 180 corners.
2. Fast, T-shaped circuit.
3. (Not on the picture) is also simple and fast circuit.
4. Nice flowing rally track.
5. A rally track through the flooded terrain. Watch out for the fallen tree and the crashed truck!
6. A fast and longer circuit with optional chicane. It features also very long rally track and 1v1 super special stage.

[stc] [ovl] [tpk] Stadium
This old track is remake of my even older track. It has 3 layouts: Full, Street only (with additional road added only for this layout, not on the picture) and dirt Oval.

[cir] Empre
Very simple track with flowing layout. My second track on the forums.

[oth] Baja
My first track on forums. You drive through the desert and you got to find your own route between the gates.

That's all! It was the step by step history of my trackmaking.
Attachments
8a.gif
8b.gif
Tracks by Paw - 8.zip
(560.83 KiB) Downloaded 508 times