[cir] Bro's Hatch

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
AleksiNir
GeneRally Trackmaster

[cir] Bro's Hatch

Post by AleksiNir »

Hi everybody! :wave:

This here's an old track, I made it about year ago for the trackpack made with Darjo, which contained tracks with layouts from real-life track, but fictional hmap and surroundings, though sometimes there were similarities. We abandoned the project due to lack of motivation :) This here's from the legendary Brands Hatch :yummy: I finished one other track for this project too, but I don't think it's worth posting.

Well, I thought that this track's pretty cool that maybe I should post it. I made a very small graphical update (which was mostly deleting some walls [using of them has changed radically in my style lately]) and here we are.
Consider this as kind of a "bonus track", I'm going to release something completely new in a couple of weeks maybe, it's type of a track what I haven't done for a looong time, if ever :hiya:

There's two versions short and long, like in the real track.
Enjoy and leave a comment! :cool2:
updated after 27 downloads
Attachments
Bros Hatch.zip
(204.23 KiB) Downloaded 385 times
shot0000.jpg
Last edited by AleksiNir on Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [cir] Bro's Hatch

Post by Trigger Happy »

Yay, this is cool. Great tarmac texture, Aleksi. :bg: And I bet that the second track is not as bad as you think. :sherlock:

Only problem seems to be entering pits, when I go to the first pit crew. :scratch:

BTW, try to not use apostrophe in names of attachments, the part of name before the sign is lost then. It's bug in phpbb engine, which is reported, but haven't been solved in any update.
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

I too would like to see this second track, and I agree about the pits from what I can see. :) Otherwise, an excellent track as we're all used to by now from you. :D
zgr

Post by zgr »

lmap and hmap are perfect!!! nice work
i dont like the pits, the locations of the pits and the problem, look what ivo write
but nice track :)
Hello.
dead14vii1640

Post by dead14vii1640 »

This nice track reminds me of some real-world thing :scratch: ... maybe Yas Marina?? :headbang:
:roflmao: Nah, just joking, I know it's Brands hatch with some kind of weird pit placement :goodvibes: .
Power without control is nothing
"So long and thanks for all the meat"
Darjo
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Darjo »

Osch... "the second track" wasn't bad in my opinion.
Well, anyways, I surely like this track: gameplay is fun and challenging and the surroundings are good (even if the mud texture is a bit too heavy).

Maybe I should release my tracks too :scratch:
Signatures are overrated
Areen

Post by Areen »

It looks like Brands Hatch.

Very good track!
Gera

Post by Gera »

Seriously? :D
aleksinir wrote:... which contained tracks with layouts from real-life track, but fictional hmap and surroundings, though sometimes there were similarities. We abandoned the project due to lack of motivation :) This here's from the legendary Brands Hatch :yummy:
http://www.generally.pl
"Pure driving, pure racing... That makes me happy" - Ayrton Senna
AleksiNir
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by AleksiNir »

Thanks from the comments!! :bg:
Ivo Porč wrote:Only problem seems to be entering pits, when I go to the first pit crew. :scratch:
Actually I noticed this myself too, but didn't realize I should do something about it :doh: :D I updated the track now.
About pit placement, that's the only place where there was enough space for them. Maybe actually also in main straight's "wrong" side there would've been enough :scratch:
Maybe it's time for another graphical update then... :hide:

Any more comments? :flip:
Cristiano Bohessef

Post by Cristiano Bohessef »

Congratulations, great work as always! :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

I really would like to see the other track you've finished. :shy: :bg:
ECOlogic Racing Team