[ovl] BrickenvilleV2

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
CamrosX
GeneRally Trackmaster

[ovl] BrickenvilleV2

Post by CamrosX »

The BrickenVille Motor Speedway was a concept of creating a track with unique corners and straights while in a small environment.

This is actually my first REAL fullscreen track since you can see any of the blue. It was hard to fix mistakes with track transformer and you can see some inconsistencies between the oval and road course version.

I think I'm going to start getting back into making tracks more frequently now :D

EDIT: V2!!
-Removed Safe Pits
-DIRT VERSION!
Attachments
BrickenVilleV2.zip
(184.98 KiB) Downloaded 218 times
BrickenVille Infield.gif
BrickenVille Oval.gif
Last edited by CamrosX on Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"As you may have noticed, I've done this properly."
STOP SCROLLING!!DOWNLOAD ALL OF MY TRACKS: http://forum.gene-rally.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=408
Paw

Re: [fsc] [ovl] Brickenville

Post by Paw »

Nice track! The view angle could be lower though, but I understand, that changing this now may create some difficulties (but it's possible). And I would appreciate a version without safe-pits. :bg:

On the other hand, please delete wrong tag - we don't have [fsc] one. You can add an information about it in other way, eg. writing "(fullscreen)" in topic name. To change this, you need to edit your thread and change "Subject:" row.
a1b23

Re: [fsc] [ovl] Brickenville

Post by a1b23 »

not a great angle and maybe add a wall on the pit exit.
CamrosX
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by CamrosX »

Yup I'll take care of the safe pits thing in a bit. I've been doing races with the Grascars alot so I've been mistakenly putting safepits on my tracks... :rolleyes:

The pit wall on the other hand would be near impossible to do. Even using concrete post the first two corners are too tight to put a wall on the inside, thats why I put alot of sunken tires.
STOP SCROLLING!!DOWNLOAD ALL OF MY TRACKS: http://forum.gene-rally.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=408
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [ovl] Brickenville

Post by Trigger Happy »

No problem with PoV, you did decent oval, mate. :bg: I miss just a texture around/behind grandstands to support track's dithering. :)
CamrosX
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [ovl] BrickenvilleV2

Post by CamrosX »

Bump with the Dirt Oval.
Attachments
DirtOval.gif