[cir] Tuiuti

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

[cir] Tuiuti

Post by Trigger Happy »

Hi, guys.

Here is next my track. :heyea:

Welcome in Tuiuti!

Autodromo Giancarlo Minardi, located on sea shore in Paranaguá, Paraná, Brazil, is modern racing and testing track owned by Scuderia Minardi Jaguara, which settled its base in grounds of the facility. The track consists of infield and perimeter layouts, which offer wide opportunity to test deeply the character of both drivers and machines not only to the team, but to the public during track days too and among others the track is available to hire for various activities, like for press launches, motorcycle or car club days, classic meetings, vehicle development and our small racing school provides effective private driving days to entertain, motivate or reward your customers or staff.
:flip:

Well, somebody asked me to use single sunk tyres and put more place to rest during the lap, I hope, that this is enough. :misch: The track should offer you some interesting and natural racing (e.g. great exits from curves are necessary or you'll be eaten by AIs on top speed like in real). I know that Motorama has its Alpha Racing, MenInBlack had oval and DHV/Zonnenblom as car manufacturer has even whole polygon. :rolleyes:, but I'm very curious, if other teams had/have/will have a home track once too (AD Racing?/Monkey Crew?/ECOlogic?)? :yummy: But enough words, here is the track. I just warn, that it's not as easy (and flat) as it may look on first sign. :goodvibes: And finally, many many thanks to BBA and Dan for perfect hints. :bg: Have fun, guys, cheerleader: and ...

:feedback:
Attachments
Tuiuti INF.jpg
Tuiuti.zip
(124.73 KiB) Downloaded 470 times
zgr

Re: [cir] Tuiuti

Post by zgr »

öhm...
- fantastic
- wonderful
- tricky ;)
- and more...

like the details of tarmac and outside the track

ps: tuiuti sounds like a japanese track :D
Hello.
XYY
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by XYY »

Surely a very good track, ToM nomination, I think, but Mirabelle was MUCH better I think. Not that this one is bad but I think there's nothing very special here. Of course it's really good and I also like the layout, but I somehow expected more :shrug:
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Thanks Zagarek, but it's really true, there is even uni with the name. :D

XYY, I really appreciate your comment. :bg: Maybe it's because I wanted to do the track by other way than I often do (light on textures - not like e.g. Moore Belt; more empty - sometimes I have feeling I fill all tracks by trees - Mirabelle, Pardubice, AVUS, Pirita with Dan ...; big track - I manytimes read, that I use too much map for landscape and too few for layout - all this I wanted to change this times). Or it could be because of other cars that I used during making the layout (it's not as much supposed for default formula as my other tracks). :scratch: So I understand by some way your impression (or even confusion). :up:
zgr

Post by zgr »

i think this track is as good as mirabelle :P
Hello.
zsoltbartok

Post by zsoltbartok »

Yes, very fast AI line! Classic track for racing! Fast and slow parts, hard exits and perfect small details (truck near the house, road leading to a house etc)! :bg: Less is more (old commonplace, sorry), there's really no need for trees :)
And now it is a must for Team Miskolc to create something like this, too! Thx for the idea!
Formerly known as mizzamar, the GRC veteran Team Miskolc racer and occasional track-maker.
My new website: ZsoltBartokGames
Darjo
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Darjo »

I actually disagree with XYY (of course everyone has his own opinion :) ), I appreciate more this track because it has got everything that a track needs to be fun! Mirabelle was a bit more visually appealing for its textures but Tuiuti has a really great GR/driving feeling and I bet it will be used for many competitions :)
Anyways I really like the docks area in top right.

Keep posting tracks please! :D
Signatures are overrated
Mad Dan
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Mad Dan »

I said many things about this one already, so I don´t think it´s necessary to repat that :D. You really show that quality is more than quantity.

Layout is both hard and fun, AI line is challenging and the track itself looks great too :bg: And that yellow lmap car near to house in middleright is cool :)
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Thanks very much, mates. mizzamar, you're right, it's commonplace, but fits perfectly to way, how I was thinking and how result came. :) And I'm so glad, that you, guys, like the truck, it was last thing done on the track (and I first time tried lmap cars). :bsmile: And I very delighted at at your comment Darjo, genuinely I didn't expected you'll very like this track. :woohoo:
Darjo wrote:Keep posting tracks please! :D
Well, this will be problem, I did so much tracks during summer (on my standards), because I almost halted with compos since spring. And school comes to be serious task, so I'm not optimistic, I don't expect finishing a track before end of January. :doh: And even more, I'm afraid, that my most progressing WIPs will not fit to your taste (a rwl and an oval). :shake3: :(
mizzamar wrote:And now it is a must for Team Miskolc to create something like this, too! Thx for the idea!
:yummy:
AleksiNir
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by AleksiNir »

Great layout, when I saw the layout for the first time I thought it would go clockwise. :nod:, this time the balance between rest and action is perfect. The layout reminds me of Jacarepagua and Estoril. :scratch: Anyways, it is very pleasant to drive. (but IMO it could have bigger height differences :shhh:)

It also looks excellent. It's hard to put into words that how I feel about it, maybe I should use the word peaceful. Nothing distracts you, but everything is detailed and flawless :bg:

Then the bad things:
-Again complain about sunk tyres: They're too close to the track, but that is only because I'm used to them being a bit more further away.
-I'd prefer it ~5 pixels narrower.

And that's it. Less than in Mirabelle! :D But it's very hard to say that which one is better. :bsmile:

Test track for AD? Maybe we'll see one in some weeks. Or months. Or never.
masa
GeneRally Wizard

Post by masa »

I was overlooking this thread, so be late and make a comment now.

I'll give 5 star to Ivo. I think this track is a orthodoxy track of GR. mizzamar says "Classic track for racing!", it's a meaning same as my opinion? Anyway, an model-like (good-example) circuit for track making.

It's a track of the standard from old days. But the pit area and the main straight have tilt, and the half full-screen, those do NOT make me feel an old style of GeneRally.

It's difficult to make an good orthodox track, IMO. And a track maker which can be make a great track with the orthodox style, it's a very excellent maker. You are one of them. :nod:

BTW, many my tracks aren't the orthodox school. Maybe I'm a minor party.. :doh:
And my Ferraris match Tuiuti. I really like this track. :bg:

p.s. Is my English good? :really:
Herbal
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Herbal »

Ms... wrote:p.s. Is my English good? :really:
Much better than my Japanese... :cool2:
Founder and ex-administrator of GeneRally International Forum
Räbinä Awards: Competition organizer 2012, Carmaker 2014
My racing career, my tracks, and my cars
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

AleksiNir wrote:Great layout, when I saw the layout for the first time I thought it would go clockwise. :nod:, this time the balance between rest and action is perfect. The layout reminds me of Jacarepagua and Estoril. :scratch: Anyways, it is very pleasant to drive. (but IMO it could have bigger height differences :shhh:)
-I'd prefer it ~5 pixels narrower.
It's since beginning planned anticlockwise. :) I'm really happy, that you like the layout, because I spent about 5-6 days in row just in SnakeDitor by refining each curve and its relations to other curves. :bsmile: The width was originally 2px less, but then I decided present width (it's modern track, isn't it? :D) and to compensate it by narrower kerbs. :popcorn:
AleksiNir wrote:It also looks excellent. It's hard to put into words that how I feel about it, maybe I should use the word peaceful. Nothing distracts you, but everything is detailed and flawless :bg:
I think, that you hit the nail by the description. :bg: The scope is strongly focused on shape and colors of layout, which completely dominates to the map - all other elements are meant to be subordinated to it (e.g. all textures around, out of sand traps, are toned in lighter tone of gray including grass dithering), no texture is allowed to challenge and override the impression from layout (just gently supplement it), so hopefully nothing interrupts driver's perception of the layout thistimes. :scratch:
AleksiNir wrote:-Again complain about sunk tyres: They're too close to the track, but that is only because I'm used to them being a bit more further away.
Ah sunk tyres, always my problem. :D Maybe it's because I don't use kerbs so much for driving as you. It's btw reason, why you, Aleksi, are always way faster in compos than me. :up:

Ms... wrote:I'll give 5 star to Ivo. I think this track is a orthodoxy track of GR. mizzamar says "Classic track for racing!", it's a meaning same as my opinion? Anyway, an model-like (good-example) circuit for track making. It's a track of the standard from old days. But the pit area and the main straight have tilt, and the half full-screen, those do NOT make me feel an old style of GeneRally. It's difficult to make an good orthodox track, IMO. And a track maker which can be make a great track with the orthodox style, it's a very excellent maker. You are one of them. :nod:

BTW, many my tracks aren't the orthodox school. Maybe I'm a minor party.. :doh: [
Thank you very much, Masa. :shy: I guess, that you and mizzamar feel it the same. :) I think very few tracks now are the orthodox school, so I would say now the orthodox school is the minority. :D I very like watching on various tracks from various periods of GR-history, it's always inspirational for me, I'm always trying to see the best, which old trackmakers invented and synthetize it together with most modern inventions of today and my own ideas. :)
Ms... wrote:p.s. Is my English good? :really:
Maybe not 100% perfect, but your English is very good. :cool:
Quklis

Post by Quklis »

This surely looks like a Brazilian track :bg: ! Brazilians and Portuguese always make their tracks this way, long straight with the actual track on the other side in a malformed C shape :rolleyes: . Racing wise it has great corners and a tricky AI line, though I really miss even some Hmap in it..
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Thanks Quklis. :bg: I promise my next track(s) will be more roller-coaster. :nod: But some hmap is there (in fact many curves have very slight banking, even 2 of them negative), so it softly affects lap times, but not so much driving itself. :shrug:
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

My request for next time: please don't use a gif image! :D
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Lukeno94 wrote:My request for next time: please don't use a gif image! :D
Why for next time? :roll: New screenshot uploaded. :mrgreen: