[cir] Dour

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
mplume

[cir] Dour

Post by mplume »

:cflag: DOUR :cflag:
Here is my first track. It's a fictional one located in Belgium. Dour is a small village known for his musical festival in summer.

The layout was made obviously with SnakeDitor...

Thanks to XYY and Trigger Happy for their feedback and advices in the WIP section.

:feedback:
Attachments
Dour.JPG
Dour.zip
(53.79 KiB) Downloaded 255 times
Martyn

Re: [cir] Dour

Post by Martyn »

Fantastic job, very challenging HMAP, especially at the hairpin

5/5
Hannu, who art in Finland, Räbinä be thy name. Sim racers come, races are won, at Agari, as at Xupong. Give us this day our version 1.06, and forgive us all our impatience, as we race those who challenge against us. Lead us not into boredom, but deliver us from work. For thine is the GeneRally, and the AI, and the race cars. Amen!
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

That's what I call great first release. :bg:
Riistäjä

Post by Riistäjä »

Wow. Fantastic job, especially in using HMap :bg:
PacmanOwnage

Post by PacmanOwnage »

I agree with the statements before me, a brilliant track, and very nice Hmap.

Easily is put into my fullscreen championship folder. Only allow 28 tracks, and this is a welcome addition :nod:
mplume

Post by mplume »

Thanks, I wasn't sure about my Hmap but now I am... :bsmile:

PacmanOwnage, your fullscreen folder interest me because it's also my favorites tracks, can you zip it and send the link by MP ?
AleksiNir
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by AleksiNir »

Drives greatly due to awesome hmap and layout. Appearance could be better, but there's nothing really standing out badly, only that field seems like it's in a wrong place :)

The best 1st track ever that I remember, and one of the best tracks posted here in GRIF. Truly awesome work! :clap: We have a very potential future trackmaster here :shhh:
PacmanOwnage

Post by PacmanOwnage »

mplume wrote:Thanks, I wasn't sure about my Hmap but now I am... :bsmile:

PacmanOwnage, your fullscreen folder interest me because it's also my favorites tracks, can you zip it and send the link by MP ?
Sure thing :D

I regularly use this folder as a stand-alone season... Most tracks are actually from Dragon I believe :hide: :clap:

Some tracks aren't quite as good as others, but if more tracks like the one you have created keep popping up... soon I will have trouble picking 28 tracks of equal-awesome quality :trampo:
1nsane

Post by 1nsane »

Oh wow. Just as others said before, this sure is a great first track! The layout is propably not the most original one, but the h-map sure makes up for it. The big drops and tilts sure makes the driving more complicated at some parts, while giving an insane grip on other parts. Well thought little details make this track a nice complete package which makes it fun to watch while being fun to drive. Nice job. :)
Check out my music at Youtube!
And don't forget my homepage Here!
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

Haven't tested yet but by the looks of it I have to say it must be the best first track i've ever seen - and i've seen some great first tracks. :bg: