Räbinä Awards Gala Thread 2009

General discussion about your experience with the game.
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: Räbinä Awards Gala Thread 2009

Post by Trigger Happy »

Thank you very much, guys. Congrats to DXTR, a tie here would be cool. :bowdown:

I have one wish for RA 2010. I dream, that I will vote J. Burgess for making new GR version as member of year.
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

Ivo Porc wrote:I have one wish for RA 2010. I dream, that I will vote J. Burgess for making new GR version as member of year.
If that was to happen, I don't think we would even need to vote in that category. ;)
Jo.sk
GeneRally Wizard

Post by Jo.sk »

Congrats to all the winners of 2009 awards :clap:
Especially Trigger Happy for his 3 RA and his fantastic job as Competition Organizer :bg:
V.Mendonca(VITORFM)

Post by V.Mendonca(VITORFM) »

Hi all!

I noticied i was considered the best compo manager with Ivo and Haq!
This is so amazing to me, all here don`t know how i am happy for finally see a certificate with a contribuation for GR.

I retired for GeneRally, not for small participations, because gr.f1 was in pre season, and for sure the attendence can be very good as always.
The problem in my life called my ex girlfriend, internet and the principal - work
Some drivers alwalys talk to me asking.. When will happen the new season gr.f1???

I think, in at moment i can`t go go go like i did in others seasons, i am trying pass in a exam very important in my life, and now i have to go go go only study!

But i am very happy for the votes and special the words from 1nsane, Tuomoh, Raska, FogoRJ and Bduddy

1nsane: V.Mendonca(VITORFM)

"Running the largest(?) GR series is really a hard work. Checking out all of the data again and again for over 30 drivers two times in two weeks is quite a lot of work. And at the same time fiddling the tracks to work well in the series. And still keeping the series fun"

Bduddy: V.Mendonca(VITORFM)

"His series have huge participation from across the world, a thriving community, and interesting cars and tracks. I don't participate in many competitions (if at all!), but I can tell that vitorfm runs the best"

FogoRJ: V.Mendonca(VITORFM)

Raska: V.Mendonca(VITORFM)

"Here I'm a little bit annoyed as I participed only at three compos and I wanted to vote for AleksiNir&DiSi!... but without really knowing it, that's wrong. So, there last jo.sk or vitor.... I'll make a "political" vote and choose vitorfm as I guess he'll not have much votes and I know jo.sk doesn't need it"

TuomoH: V.Mendonca(VITORFM)

"Haven't participated in his compos but he's just gotten so many followers that there must be something to it"

Thanks Ivo for alert me about it in e-mail, but FogoRJ sent a SMS from my mobile phone about it 3 or 4 days ago! Thanks all and i hope GeneRally be more better than before and all people enjoy a lot!!
GeorgM
GeneRally Wizard

Post by GeorgM »

Thank you very much for this award! I feel really honored! Thank you Buka for this nice speech! :hattip:

I'd like to say thanks to LWing, who is the founder of ToM. He has done a great job until I took over ToM. Unfortunately I couldn't keep in contact with him, I haven't heared from him for years! :shrug:
I'd also like to say thanks to all the people who helped me with ToM: Aeon and Markus Möller in the early days, and especially Raska and Ivo 'till today. :bg:

And in the end, not to forget, such a great community! Yeah, my best days of GeneRally are gone for a long time. I remember my first years in GeneRally. I've found a very great community where I was comfortable. GR was really great, I can't describe that. Thank you for all this, I really enjoyed this time! :ghug:

I wish the whole community all the best! I hope that I can do the best for you with maintaining the ToM website.

Now I have to continue learning for studies, it's the time of my exams.
Best regards from Germany! :wave:
Georg
Haruna
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Haruna »

If any of you bother to read this, let it be known I don't deserve the award of Carmaker of the Year.
"In my world, we don't have enemies. Only rivals.
In my world, our dreams become REALITY."

-- World Endurance Championship 2015 Promotion
Alonsomania

Post by Alonsomania »

You are not awarded without a reason. If you get an award, you have deserved it. End of story.
masa
GeneRally Wizard

Post by masa »

@Haruna Say: You well deserve to be the award.

p.s. This comment is not satirical.. It's my true word..