[cir] [rwl] Ricardo Tormo

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Jarmoluh

[cir] [rwl] Ricardo Tormo

Post by Jarmoluh »

Hi :)
Let me present Ricardo Tormo. My biggest project. The idea came long ago, and I spent much time on this.
4 layout
Attachments
shot0003.png
shot0002.png
shot0001.png
shot0000.png
Ricardo Tormo.rar
(166.11 KiB) Downloaded 239 times
Polish trackmakers are the best, from the east side to the west
Herbal
GeneRally Carmaster

Re: [cir] [rwl] Ricardo Tormo

Post by Herbal »

First of all: please leave gap between tags next time, it makes just searching for specific tracks easier. This time I've edited topic name for you, but next time we might not be that helpful... :P

And about the track. It really feels miles away from the track, that you've spent lots of time on it. Which is quite good. The only thing I could forget would be the bumps on the top left. It feels like they were made in track editor, but except for that you've made a pretty decent Cheste/Ricardo Tormo/Valencia/Tilkedrome/etc. Great job! :bg:
Founder and ex-administrator of GeneRally International Forum
Räbinä Awards: Competition organizer 2012, Carmaker 2014
My racing career, my tracks, and my cars
Primeracer

Post by Primeracer »

:o Oh no! I had a almost fatal crash ate the main straight!! I've crashed at full speed with a Mc Turbo at a dangerously misaligned wall! Walls in the main straight would look better if well aligned. It was a great work, this circuit is a real-life type, many layouts, for certain it rewuired you a lot of work on, for sure a special work! :bg:
Try other tracks by myself: Agrestina -Tristar - Petra
The MNZ

Post by The MNZ »

I don't liked. The layout after Aflición is wrong and last part is so fat. Finally this cutted lines doesn't look good.
Bouncebackability
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Bouncebackability »

i agree with Manzur that the layout is a bit innacurate and that the hmap at the top left is a bit too rough.

However your trackmaking is improving, and spending time on a track is always good at ensuring such things. But you need to start considering details that will really bring your tracks together more, youve started doing this which is a good sign!