[rwl] [ovl] Las Vegas Motor Speedway

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Bouncebackability
GeneRally Trackmaster

[rwl] [ovl] Las Vegas Motor Speedway

Post by Bouncebackability »

v 1.10

Hi everyone :wave:

I started this one before the NASCAR race a couple of weekends ago, but only just finished it, doing little bits whenever I could (as a result i dont think its the best one of the 5 i've done). As with my other ovals, the AI is optimised to work with Fechna's Nascars, but its fine with the Formula too.

I also noticed about half way through that I had screenshots of the process of making, so I kept them up, so that if I have time I'll put together some sort of tutorialish thing, if that would be helpful to anyone.

anyway, enjoy and comments welcome!

Cheers, BBA!
Attachments
Las Vegas.jpg
LasVegasMS.zip
(58.73 KiB) Downloaded 554 times
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [rwl] [ovl] Las Vegas Motor Speedway

Post by Trigger Happy »

Very nice oval. :bg: It looks very natural (typical mess during race weekend :D). :) On other hand I must admit, that I could imagine it in slightly bigger WS (not just influence on playability , but cars would be closer in size to the lmap cars). :scratch:
Bouncebackability
GeneRally Trackmaster

thanks for that comment Ivo, the WS is the same as my Atlanta, and the track length is almost identical too. But visually, like some of my other tracks, the lmap cars scale is a bit misleading :shrug:
Hiken17

Post by Hiken17 »

IMO is perfect, but the paddock zone is so strange :|
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my gr creations
GeneFans/The official spanish forum
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bouncebackability
GeneRally Trackmaster

Thanks for this comment! I don't get many for ovals. What do you feel is strange about the paddock, i know that its a little empty, and just filled with people, but is there something else?
Hiken17

Post by Hiken17 »

i meant that usally in the real tracks i have seen the paddock is a large straight with a lot of trailers parked, i'm not sure if that's in that way in nascar tracks too :scratch: but that's what i think
my gr creations
GeneFans/The official spanish forum