guest bug(i think)

Are you experiencing any issue while using this forum? Post it here!
Hiken17

guest bug(i think)

Post by Hiken17 »

well, can anybody explain me this
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my gr creations
GeneFans/The official spanish forum
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: guest bug(i think)

Post by Trigger Happy »

As you can see, noone posted there actually as guest. It sometimes can occur to be written in the online list, but it's not actually happening. ;) But why can it occur in the list? It can be e.g. when somebody unregistered/unlogged presses post new topic/post new reply button. Then happens, that he's asked to log in or register. Or a registered user, who was writing a post, didn't send it, was logged out automatically after a time and then returned to still-opened panel with GRIF in his browser and pushed ''submit reply'' button - the reply is denied (the person can be asked for logging in first or whatever), but in online list can occur, that a guest was trying to send a message in both cases. Or it has some other reason. :D
Hiken17

Re: guest bug(i think)

Post by Hiken17 »

aaahaam :scratch:
my gr creations
GeneFans/The official spanish forum