[cir] [rwl] Aldo-Scribante Race Circuit

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Areen

[cir] [rwl] Aldo-Scribante Race Circuit

Post by Areen »

Hello :wave:
I'm presenting my new track Aldo-Scribante Race Circuit
Track is located near Port Elizabeth in South Africa.
Enjoy :)
aldoscribante.png
Attachments
aldo-scribante.rar
(75.87 KiB) Downloaded 433 times
Hiken17

Re: [cir] [rwl] Aldo-Scribante Race Circuit

Post by Hiken17 »

:clap: very well done
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my gr creations
GeneFans/The official spanish forum
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

I miss there key atmosphere maker of real Aldo-Scribante. The track is famous by having different colours of kerbs in various parts since start : black-yellow, black-white, red-white, blue-yellow and few random areas of unpainted flat concrete kerbs. :shrug: Similarly I would consider adding hay bales around some parts of armco, because the real thing is surrounded by tyre barrier. If you want to look:

Next not nice detail is the zoom cutting the edges. Few grades less is much more appealing. ;) But of course there is more pros than cons in sum like nice lmap, correct layout, interesting (non-)using of sunk tyres and the fact itself, that you created a decent version of this interesting but not extremely world-popular track. However it's not 5/5 in my opinion, no matter that easily could be with bit more care on details. :cool:
MD

Post by MD »

AAAAW! It would have been perfect for VCoSA. Kinda nice one. I like it. You really used 1.10 objects for extend and make real the landscape. It is the first real attempt I've seen yet :bg:
GuEss what's coming up nExt!
Areen

Post by Areen »

Thanks for a lot of tips and thanks for comments Madd Dogg, Trigger Happy and maxi17. Next track will be from G-Tracks too :)