[rwl] [cir] Ebisu South Course

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
davejah

[rwl] [cir] Ebisu South Course

Post by davejah »

Hello!

I made Ebisu South Course for GR its the most famous drift track located in Japan. I worked on it for about 4 days.. The HMap was a pain in the a*s to do to make it realistic, but i think i did a good job on it.. Well i hope you guys like it, its not perfect but i had a lot of fun myself drifting & racing against the AI. :) Its my first Real World track and my first new track since a very long time but the addiction to GR came back hehe :) The RAR contains 4 different layouts :) The pit lane is not very good i wanted to do it different like in real life but i dindnt have more space for it so i had to do it like this.

Comments are welcome :cool2:
Attachments
Ebisu South Course.rar
(328.94 KiB) Downloaded 376 times
shot0012.jpg
shot0010.jpg
shot0004.jpg
shot0002.jpg
Last edited by davejah on Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [rwl][cir]Ebisu South Course

Post by Trigger Happy »

Add gaps between single tags and between tag and name, please, otherwise it can not work well properly in search, so people will have problems to find it. ;)

BTW It looks great, I cannot wait to test it. :yummy:
RodSk8Punk

Re: [rwl] [cir] Ebisu South Course

Post by RodSk8Punk »

Cool track.

Can you make the other Ebisu Course, the one that is, together with this, in NFS Pro Street, I don't know the name.
davejah

Re: [rwl] [cir] Ebisu South Course

Post by davejah »

Thanks for the comments. Maybe i wil do Touge Course too but to do te HMap is very difficult on that one but i can try :)