Restored cars discussion topic

Cars released on forum of RSC.com and lost by its crash(es). Reupload currently possible only by original authors.
Alex

Re: A-master's Essentials Car Pack

Post by Alex »

Aww the Tiberium Harvester! That was one of the cars i really wanted but i didn't ask for it in the car restoring thread because i had forgotten its' name :shake: Finally i am reunited with this car 2 years later. :) :bsmile:
Look to the left ----------------> that's to the right, mate :(
Owner of Team GeneAlex
GRACE S1 - 25th out of 47 drivers and 14th out of 18 teams. Not bad for a first season eh?
GRC S18 - 15th out of 26 (7th out of 14 in junior standings)
Doorslammer
GeneRally Carmaster

Re: Restored cars discussion topic

Post by Doorslammer »

XYY wrote:
Doorslammer wrote:
XYY wrote:glad that someone remembers who did them :goodvibes: are you sure? and do you know anything about his "permissions" ?
I apologise for not answering earlier. I have now reposted my repaints of the Opel Calibra that were granted by him from the RSC days.
So you got permission? But I'm sure he won't give me permission now. Or his he active? :really:
It was original release permission, all the way back from 3 years ago. I doubt things have changed since then.
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

@ Doorslammer: thanks for restoring DHV Group. :bowdown:
Maxaxle

Re: Cars by Leander (LL)

Post by Maxaxle »

Not bad at all, though I swear the ATC and the Dolphin look familiar...
Maxaxle

Re: Restored cars by Jerac

Post by Maxaxle »

Would appreciate pictures and names!
Maxaxle

Re: Restored cars by Lukeno1

Post by Maxaxle »

Pictures please!
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

@Maxaxle: Please don't post to the restored threads, all discussion including your requests should be made to this discussion thread.
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Great cars, Ivanov. :bowdown:
mikeact

Re: Restored cars by Ivanov

Post by mikeact »

Estimated Ivanov Gracias for the cars they are very good, are seen physically well and to the distance it is obvious you separate it from chassis. Excellent. I greet friend. :wow: :D :bg:
The MNZ

Re: Restored cars by Masa

Post by The MNZ »

Can you upload your updated General?
Alex

Post by Alex »

I know this doesn't really fit in this topic, but this website is in need of a car restorer. Not everyone is going to restore their own cars and eventually as time goes on more and more HD's are corrupting and people are losing more and more files. Maybe we could round up all of our RSCera car collections and email them to someone who'd be willing to restore them. Certainly I couldn't do it, and Longbow already has tracks to restore so maybe some mod or something could restore them and get the permissions. *THIS IS JUST AN IDEA, DON'T KILL ME FOR SAYING THIS*
Owner of Team GeneAlex
GRACE S1 - 25th out of 47 drivers and 14th out of 18 teams. Not bad for a first season eh?
LongBow
GeneRally Wizard

Post by LongBow »

Alex wrote:I know this doesn't really fit in this topic, but this website is in need of a car restorer. Not everyone is going to restore their own cars and eventually as time goes on more and more HD's are corrupting and people are losing more and more files. Maybe we could round up all of our RSCera car collections and email them to someone who'd be willing to restore them. Certainly I couldn't do it, and Longbow already has tracks to restore so maybe some mod or something could restore them and get the permissions. *THIS IS JUST AN IDEA, DON'T KILL ME FOR SAYING THIS*
During my track restoring task I have collected many car files and of course I have looked through all of them. The main problem is that is hard to actually know who made a certain car as most of them don't have any readme included and those which have one it lacks of useful info about author, contact and distribution.

The percentage of restored car is going to be small using only data from the readmes. We would need someone with good memory about car makers who released their cars at RSC and elsewhere.
egamad
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by egamad »

Maybe someone who organizes downloads by authors? I do it with tracks, but I don't have any old cars..
Visit My GeneRally site!
Join the Joint Effort Tree (JET) project here!
Alex

Post by Alex »

Does anyone know who made this F1-2003 season carpack? I extracted them off some old tracks so i only have 5 teams: Ferrari, Williams, Mclaren, Minardi and Jaguar. The car names ingame are their model names i.e F2003-GA and R4.
Attachments
F1-2003GRIF.PNG
Owner of Team GeneAlex
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

My guess is Strava or maybe Kincihie.
mastertaco

Re: Restored cars by Arenacale

Post by mastertaco »

Nice detail for what you can make out of them...

Awesome.
bduddy

Post by bduddy »

^My favorite cars ever! You uploaded the Satellite pic twice, though...

(yes, yes, I know it should go in the discussion topic... I just wanted to make sure Ms... saw it...)
I like short, simple signatures!
SammieVL

Post by SammieVL »

Maybe its just a bug, but i cant PM Ms...

Ive noticed that with the post of the night buggies in his car reupload topic, there is no picture of the Planet buggies!
Do you have/need useful GeneRally tips & tricks?

Well...

The Great Track Tips & Tricks Topic
masa
GeneRally Wizard

Post by masa »

bduddy, Wouter, Thanks for sending me that information. ;)
The pic was changed to Planets pic..
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

About the wildlife animal carpack, what pops in my head is "Animal Kaiser". Better yet, "four-wheeled Animal Kaiser race" where animals, instead of fighting, RACE FOR HONOR!

The car is great, btw. My first time seeing this great car. Maybe you could do a lion cub car, a shark car, an eagle car, and a dark wolf car (Scorch). Just an offering actually... :)
Y'all, I just woke up... what did I miss?

GeneRally Catalogue - [R]GARAGE - Twitter - Blog
masa
GeneRally Wizard

Post by masa »

The first version was only 2 cars, Frog and Hungry-Snaky. Next 2nd version, Mouse, Rabbit, Chicken (current Rooster), Turtle, and 6 tracks were added. But because they were unpopular, so that was enjoyed for only me. (I have no memory which released its pack..)
Rendy wrote:Maybe you could do a lion cub car, a shark car, an eagle car, and a dark wolf car (Scorch). Just an offering actually... :)
Yea, your idea are very nice. Lion-King, White-Shark, Iron-Eagle, Dark-Wolf. They would have to make as "The King Animal Racers" plan. And the 2 grids are left. That one, Great-Tiger.. Another one, Humm.. Winnie-the-Pooh..

Oh, no.. Pooh is my Poor idea.. :shrug:
Btw, Is the Pooh's fuel honey? :shake3: Poor..

Anyway, I'd make the cars of the plan at some future days..
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Elephant? If is angry, even lions'd run away. :D
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

Ms... wrote:The first version was only 2 cars, Frog and Hungry-Snaky. Next 2nd version, Mouse, Rabbit, Chicken (current Rooster), Turtle, and 6 tracks were added. But because they were unpopular, so that was enjoyed for only me. (I have no memory which released its pack..)
Rendy wrote:Maybe you could do a lion cub car, a shark car, an eagle car, and a dark wolf car (Scorch). Just an offering actually... :)
Yea, your idea are very nice. Lion-King, White-Shark, Iron-Eagle, Dark-Wolf. They would have to make as "The King Animal Racers" plan. And the 2 grids are left. That one, Great-Tiger.. (....)
Anyway, I'd make the cars of the plan at some future days..
Masa, you're not only making good cars, you've got funny ideas, too. :D If I can make cars, I'll get inspired by you and I make a Minecraft carpack with humans, chicken, cows, sheeps, pigs, squids, wolves, spiders, zombies, skeletons and creepers! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
masa
GeneRally Wizard

Post by masa »

Trigger Happy wrote:Elephant? If is angry, even lions'd run away. :D
It's a super heavy weight car? :macho: :D
Bob Barker wrote:...If I can make cars, I'll get inspired by you and I make a Minecraft carpack with humans, chicken, cows, sheeps, pigs, squids, wolves, spiders, zombies, skeletons and creepers! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I have already captured the human. He is the fastest runner in the mankind races! :witch:
Ussain Bolt - The Jamaican Sprinter

And it's not a zombie, but.. :rip:
GHOST
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

Oh, and btw, you should add Blue Shark because in Animal Kaiser, there's a character named Blue, the Young Shark, as his name suggests. Though you can keep the white shark.

How about an Alligator?
Y'all, I just woke up... what did I miss?

GeneRally Catalogue - [R]GARAGE - Twitter - Blog