[cir] Wempelring

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
zgr

[cir] Wempelring

Post by zgr »

WEMPELRING

[code]Water Level: 114
View Angle: 55
Rotation: 0
Zoom: 90
World Size: 255

Track Lenght: 731m

Zegarek
Wempenring
731m

The Wempelring! 112km away from the Pattburgring, is famous for is fast changes from turn to turn. The 731m long Circuit is located in Germany, next to many lakes and rivers
SnakeEditor, Paint, Track Editor, iDraw[/code]
Wempelring.gif
Wempelring.zip
(78.34 KiB) Downloaded 293 times
Hello.
Scorpion

Re: [cir] Wempelring

Post by Scorpion »

Next very nice circuit. Marc please make rwl tracks ;)
Allan Simonsen, Sean Edwards, Andrea de Cesaris, Renzo Zorzi, Jules Bianchi... God please save my buddies... hope that more won't ever go away too fast
cocney

Post by cocney »

Awesome circuit, again!!!!
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.
zgr

Post by zgr »

im glad you like it :)
maybe more comments? :roll:
Hello.
Bel

Post by Bel »

I dislike the kerbs, they don't add more space to racing, so they are pretty much useless, when making Big WS tracks, it's better to use distance 1 on kerbs, so they do not blend with blank lines, and also make them 2 pixels width

Also about kerbs, positioning is wrong, the kerb should start about 3m before the tangent and end just as they are no longer needed, your kerbs are way too long in the S bends...

Wall positioning also bugs me, using snakeeditor for all walls isn't cutting, it feels weird...Especially the turn before the pit, you should have extended the wall over there, also, get into corel and fill the pit with tarmac, that round pit also doesn't look nice

However, surroundings and scenery are VERY well done, top notch, truly

Layout looks...repetitive, different turn radius, not in the 0's, would have been cool...

Hope you don't take it the wrong way, i was nitpicking, overall it's a nice track

Cheers
My Tracks:
[Cir] Grand Glade -> Released(Update due)
Scholl
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Scholl »

First of all: Great track! It deserves a 5 out of 5.
There are only a few things I´d like to say: Overall it looks just a little bit too snakeeditorish. Especially the pit entrance and exit.
What also kind of bugs me is the layout. It´s always just corner-straight-corner-straight. I´d like to see some long bends or opening/closing turns....but don´t take that personally. It´s just my own taste ;)
Also the dittering could be a bit more detailed.

Anyways the surroundings look awesome. L-map Stand in top left corner is great and the building in down right corner looks cool too.
zgr

Post by zgr »

thanks for reply, bel and scholl :bg:
i wont take it personally, its just your opinion and i will take your reply as a chance, to make it better next time ;)
Hello.