[cir] [tpk] Tristar

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Primeracer

[cir] [tpk] Tristar

Post by Primeracer »

:wave: Hi there people! Ladies & gentlemen Generally players. I'm bringing this nice piece of a circuit for GR.

:cflag: :cflag: :cflag: TRISTAR RACEWAY :cflag: :cflag: :cflag:

I've decided to pick one of my older tracks and release it all reworked, this used to be the Meteora track made years ago for Gr ver 1.3. Now i named it Tristar, new name, new lmap quality, new hmap, a new track at all. I thinks this layout is best suitable for faster cars, you folks can take a nice look, choose a fast car and walk some laps. It has a technical layout, i want you to have some fun with this feature. For the LMAP i've used GIMP for designing a layout, forall the rest the old and great Ms Paint was used and take me a lot of work on it, the HMAP recieved many changes, using the GRHMedit a major changing was the 180 degre like Nürburgring's unique Karussel turn also recieving a special painting for that part of the track, one of my last ideas for the track indeed.

After many years this is my first circuit to be released to the playersof this incredibly objective game Generally is.
So player, give it a nice try, put your AI's to race, some laps, speak about it...
Attachments
Tristar.zip
File contaning GP and Special version plus alternative pov tracks.
(300.11 KiB) Downloaded 237 times
Special paiting version
Special paiting version
GP version
GP version
Last edited by Primeracer on Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Try other tracks by myself: Agrestina -Tristar - Petra
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [cir] Tristar

Post by Trigger Happy »

Great work, really funny and thumb up for special visual atmosphere. :bowdown:

Finally a circuit with walls and runoffs, which however isn't locked in senseless walling tube like several others. :bsmile:
Herbal
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Herbal »

For sure it's an interesting, colorful track. I'm glad to see your tracks again in this section, Daniel! :bg:
Founder and ex-administrator of GeneRally International Forum
Räbinä Awards: Competition organizer 2012, Carmaker 2014
My racing career, my tracks, and my cars
Primeracer

Post by Primeracer »

:bsmile:
Trigger Happy wrote:Great work, really funny and thumb up for special visual atmosphere. :bowdown:

Finally a circuit with walls and runoffs, which however isn't locked in senseless walling tube like several others. :bsmile:

For sure it's an interesting, colorful track. I'm glad to see your tracks again in this section, Daniel!
Thank you guys on your repliers. As you guys said, this one really have it's triangular and red visual features hehe. Speaking the truth i've got some inspiration on NFS Prostreet's stilized track visual, i've loved the visual work on tracks we can see when racing the team challenges. I've tryied to bring some of this style to this circuit.
Primeracer

Post by Primeracer »

Hi Again folks. Someone else thinking something more about this circuit? Someone used to go racing :?:
Primeracer

Post by Primeracer »

I´m uploading a new pack with 4 traks. Now is avaliable to download a GP version track with no special painting and an uptade for what i'm calling now a festive special paiting version, that version you folks are already picking. Enjoy. Leave your reply on.
Thunderstrucker

Re: [cir] [tpk] Tristar

Post by Thunderstrucker »

I loved it. Will be racing in it soon. :drive:
Facebook / YouTube 1 / YouTube 2 / Twitter / Steam

PSN accounts: Thunderstrucker2 - Thunderstruker - ThunderGearhead
Alex

Re: [cir] [tpk] Tristar

Post by Alex »

Pretty nice - and love the kerbs! :D
Look to the left ----------------> that's to the right, mate :(
Owner of Team GeneAlex
GRACE S1 - 25th out of 47 drivers and 14th out of 18 teams. Not bad for a first season eh?
GRC S18 - 15th out of 26 (7th out of 14 in junior standings)