Car Reupload Requesting Thread

Cars released on forum of RSC.com and lost by its crash(es). Reupload currently possible only by original authors.
LongBow
GeneRally Wizard

Re: Car Reupload Requesting Thread

Post by LongBow »

Alex wrote:OK guys, this is getting ridiculous. Surely someone must have had contact with Strava or Fechna or J4ber after all this time.
I have various DTM car packs (at least one from Fechna) but none of them with sounds so I guess I don't have the one you are searching for :shrug:

Im currently in contact with Strava about restoring his lost stuff. Some of them was already restored by him.... some in the near future.
I started bothering him about re uploading of his palettes in January last year and succeeded only yesterday ;)
Tracks hopefully wont take that much. He is a busy man but I hope he will find the time to restore his cars as well.

BTW the only ridiculous thing in life is that you don't have the time to live it :ugeek: :D
Alex

Post by Alex »

Thank god! Finally someone responded to my post. The DTM pack is one based on the 1991 season. About the sounds, it doesn't matter because I have some of them already.
Look to the left ----------------> that's to the right, mate :(
Owner of Team GeneAlex
GRACE S1 - 25th out of 47 drivers and 14th out of 18 teams. Not bad for a first season eh?
GRC S18 - 15th out of 26 (7th out of 14 in junior standings)
LongBow
GeneRally Wizard

Post by LongBow »

Alex wrote:Thank god! Finally someone responded to my post. The DTM pack is one based on the 1991 season. About the sounds, it doesn't matter because I have some of them already.
OK then, I shall send you all the DTM packs I have. Hopefully you will find the one you seek.
BTW I don't have Mariusz's 6 wheeled Tyrell P34 that you are searching for.
SammieVL

Post by SammieVL »

Does anyone have nielskes (i think, but im sure it is) quad?
It seems in his restored track pack there are some quad tracks, and id really like to drive them with the quad theire ment to drive with...
Do you have/need useful GeneRally tips & tricks?

Well...

The Great Track Tips & Tricks Topic
LongBow
GeneRally Wizard

Post by LongBow »

Wouter wrote:Does anyone have nielskes (i think, but im sure it is) quad?
It seems in his restored track pack there are some quad tracks, and id really like to drive them with the quad theire ment to drive with...
Quad zip on its way to you....
Ricardolosso

Post by Ricardolosso »

I think I posted in the wrong thread so I guess I'm supposed to post it here if I wanted to ask for
re-posting some F1 packs because I can't find them anywhere :(

Maybe someone can help me with the following packs from year....

Thanks!! :D
Ries was here!
Alex

Post by Alex »

Ricardolosso wrote:I think I posted in the wrong thread so I guess I'm supposed to post it here if I wanted to ask for
re-posting some F1 packs because I can't find them anywhere :(

Maybe someone can help me with the following packs from year....

Thanks!! :D
Every F1 season from 1950 to 2009 is available in this carpack. Just pick out the cars you want. If you don't want this version of the cars, look in the restored car topics for any others.
Owner of Team GeneAlex
GRACE S1 - 25th out of 47 drivers and 14th out of 18 teams. Not bad for a first season eh?
Jeeves

Post by Jeeves »

Anyone still have Andrea's GT cars? It's a pretty old pack, dating back to 2003 or 2004 I think. The cars were slightly shorter than their real-life counterparts and there were no "static liveries" - you could change the colors of the cars ingame. The handling was somewhat understeery with relatively slow acceleration out of corners.

I would really appreciate. :)
Sunoco

Post by Sunoco »

I remember there were 1987 CART Indycars somewhere. Anyone have them? They were my favourite.
Alex

Post by Alex »

Jeeves wrote:Anyone still have Andrea's GT cars? It's a pretty old pack, dating back to 2003 or 2004 I think. The cars were slightly shorter than their real-life counterparts and there were no "static liveries" - you could change the colors of the cars ingame. The handling was somewhat understeery with relatively slow acceleration out of corners.

I would really appreciate. :)
Give a description of some of the cars. I may have them.
Owner of Team GeneAlex
Alex

Post by Alex »

Help Wanted -
As you all know, our game is in a state of limbo - we have every track ever made, thanks to TuomoH's, egamad's, Alonsomania's and my collections but cars are becoming more and more hard to come by. Eventually, as more HDD's fail, files accidentally get deleted and websites expire, some cars may become permanently extinct. Do we really want to become another Racer or Midtown Madness 2 - where improper and unreliable storage rendered many addon files obsolete? Do we? I thought not. So, if you have ANY collection of :gr: cars from the pre-RSC crash era, no matter how big or how small, send me a PM and I will happily get in contact with you. I will complete my collection and create not 1, not 2, but 3 backups! One on a portable HD, one on a CD incase the HD fails, and one on a USB incase the other 2 fail. Once I have made the finishing touches, deleted duplicates and added all the tools, I will put another post here stating whoever wants the complete collection can email me. I will constantly update it with new files too.
Thank you if you've read this, although this megacollection will not be finished until I'm sure.
Owner of Team GeneAlex
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

I have lots and lots of cars, but the problem is I don't know who made 80-90% of them as I only have the car files and not the zip or rar archives they came in.
Alex

Post by Alex »

:shaking: Thanks, Luke and XYY for helping me already. Both your collections had lots of cars I didn't have. I'm sure that soon we can start identifying and re-releasing them.
Owner of Team GeneAlex
Doorslammer
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Doorslammer »

Coincidentally 364 days since I made my restoration posts. Go figure.

I just realised I am missing one car. A '53 Corvette, not something that was made before or since for GeneRally (mariusz had a '56 twin headlamp version I believe), so it either will be an easily found car or one that has disappeared into the sands of time. But it's worth a shot in finding it...
Alex

Post by Alex »

Finally found the NFS Carbon pack I was whining about in XYY's/Lukeno94's collections. I'll post some screenshots tomorrow.
Owner of Team GeneAlex
oscarhardwick

Post by oscarhardwick »

I forget who did it but ages ago there was a 1/10th touring RC and 1/8th Pancar RC pack created. I would really appreciate that being uploaded.

:)
Wojciu

Post by Wojciu »

Does anyone have the J4ber's DTM pack? They were nice, but i can't find them :C
Scorpion

Post by Scorpion »

@up: If you have year and month of release please send at pm, it help me search in my databse.
Allan Simonsen, Sean Edwards, Andrea de Cesaris, Renzo Zorzi, Jules Bianchi... God please save my buddies... hope that more won't ever go away too fast
Sunoco

Post by Sunoco »

I'm STILL looking for that 1987 CART/IndyCar carset. It's been years, and I have a powerful need for it.
ACM

Post by ACM »

Hey guys,

A long time ago I remember having 'the three first custom cars ever made'. Which I distinctly remember one of them being called the Jazzermobile or something like that. However I also did a purge of all my excess cars and tracks a long time ago which they've been lost to since. I don't suppose anyone around has them, or remembers them, and can send them my way? I'll give you my e-mail address if you need it.

Thanks.
Lynx Raven Raide

Post by Lynx Raven Raide »

Anyone know where I could get my hands on ME-tan's Ridge Racer V cars?
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

If you message Haruna Say, I'm sure he'll be happy to give you them. :)
Haruna
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Haruna »

Sorry bro, I lost those a long time ago in a hard drive crash years ago. In fact, I was looking for that myself. I can, however, rebuild the pack upon request.
"In my world, we don't have enemies. Only rivals.
In my world, our dreams become REALITY."

-- World Endurance Championship 2015 Promotion
Lynx Raven Raide

Post by Lynx Raven Raide »

nah, that's cool. It's a pity though, that was a good set
Steelronin

Post by Steelronin »

Hello, i am looking for the IRC cars that were used in the GRMFED IRC championship a while ago (year or 2?)
anybody still got em?