[cir] Wintah!

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Areen

[cir] Wintah!

Post by Areen »

Hello :wave:
Just little track for Christmas (a little to late but there it is :P) Wintah! (yeah! :rocks:).

I hope you like it. Regards ;)
wintah!.png
Attachments
wintah.rar
(37.74 KiB) Downloaded 220 times
DuklaLiberec

Re: [cir] Wintah!

Post by DuklaLiberec »

Good track, but I think the track layout is not smooth enough, don't know why..... :? Anyway, I like this small & nice winter circuit. :bg:
Scorpion

Post by Scorpion »

I wanted finish it, you forgot about it :P
Good job.
Allan Simonsen, Sean Edwards, Andrea de Cesaris, Renzo Zorzi, Jules Bianchi... God please save my buddies... hope that more won't ever go away too fast
egamad
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by egamad »

I think I remember seeing this track in the abandoned wips thread.. anyhow, the one and only thing that I don't like on it are the yellow lines.. I know it's not easy to make an appealing line on a snow circuit, have you tried border colour? Or maybe a mixture of 2 colours, green and mud perhaps, I don't know. That yellow just doesn't like me. :P

I like the POV, I would maybe try to lower it even more.. The layout seems simple, but with a low angle like this you can easily make rookie mistakes. :D I love the clean infield and the lmap under the road cones is a nice touch. :bg:
Visit My GeneRally site!
Join the Joint Effort Tree (JET) project here!
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Lovely PoV - the crowd works perfectly and the short moments of driving behind trees add nice twist. :bsmile:

Only the pit building isn't great - quantity of houses cannot replace quality of the placing. :)