[ral] MadBuggy

"Real men drive 40 polygons." You'll find some here.
Polaris

[ral] MadBuggy

Post by Polaris »

So, I haven't been on for a few months since my father's cancer was getting worse, and his condition was deteriorating, and we were all SO busy with this situation, I never got a chance to step into the basement where my old 2 screen Windows XP is. We arrived only 5 minutes too late after he passed away on morphine that night.
He always told me I had a talent in 3D sense, but I doubt I really do, I just spend too much time drawing my tanks and machines.
Anyways, based on my last car, BuggyBubbs, I made a new crazy version: MadBuggy, which is signifigantly faster than BuggyBubbs, and has a bunch of other ornaments hanging off the side. Hope you enjoy, and I would like some further constructive criticism.
*I will upload the picture later, because I still can't get the thing right; F11 doesn't respond.*

Merged double reply from Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:12 pm:

Woops, forgot it had to be a .rar! I got the picture, it comes out black and red if I take a snapshot during the game. (So I used the CarEditor).
Attachments
Madbug_[polaris].rar
(866 Bytes) Downloaded 200 times
MadBuggy, as seen from CarEditor.
MadBuggy, as seen from CarEditor.
MADbuggy.PNG (6.78 KiB) Viewed 1617 times
The Flying Cereal Box -------------------------------> ^['-']^
Rendy

Re: [ral] MadBuggy

Post by Rendy »

Kinda reminds me of a Mach 5 with an F1-styled front bumper and rear wings. Shoot, I was going to say AERODYNAMICS!
Y'all, I just woke up... what did I miss?

GeneRally Catalogue - [R]GARAGE - Twitter - Blog