[rwl] [cir] Timaru International Motor Raceway

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Areen

[rwl] [cir] Timaru International Motor Raceway

Post by Areen »

Hello :wave: This is my new track Timaru. I hope you'll like it.
screen.png
Attachments
timaru.rar
(96.57 KiB) Downloaded 290 times
Last edited by Areen on Thu May 24, 2012 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Re: [rwl] [cir] Timaru International Motor Raceway

Post by Lukeno94 »

If I'd have been you, I'd have rotated the LMAP about 25 degrees or so to the right, then had a closer zoom, that said, that may not have worked. It looks very empty but then I guess the real track does as well.
Black Rebel
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Black Rebel »

I am a [rwl] fan and I appreciate a lot when they are done in such a perspective, so to me it is perfect.
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Why to see so tiny car in the middle of huge nothing? :) I'd be for a version with alt. PoV like Lukeno94 mentions. Even smaller WS would be cool for this track (180-200?), it's not a huge autodrome, who says, that rwl must equal to 255 in every case?

BTW the layout is pretty good, really funny combinations of bends! :bg:

4,8/5 :nod:
Areen

Post by Areen »

I've found a mistake in Short version. New pack with no bugs in first post.

Lukeno, I've worked on a PoV on very beginning, and for me this is the best. If you want to change the rotation do it for your own. ;) I'm not a fan of making track with nonstandard rotations. I prefer to use (+/-) 0, 90, 180 degrees of rotation.

Ivo, I'm actually thinking about it, so you can expect a little update with some bends, advetrisements and cars ;) I've set WS on 255 cause this track is quite fast and tight. Of course I can work on it, but it could be tricky to race with bots and overtake them on bigger WS.

Thanks for comments. :)
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

I wasn't on about the POV in Track Editor, I was on about the actual LMAP from the very start. ;)
Bouncebackability
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Bouncebackability »

I would agree with Luke about the layout of the track on the Map, you should have utilised more by making the track go from corner to corner more, this would lend to a smaller WS making the track closer like Ivo has mentioned. Regardless of this, its still very good!
Nooklemaudit

Post by Nooklemaudit »

Is this track located in China? (Cause of the terraced fields ) :scratch: Or maybe these are vineyard...
PS: The right bottom corner turn is a little bit too near of the corner, and in short track it's even out of the screen! Could you fix that? :heyea:
GeneRally looks like any racing game. It just got a smaller price and smaller cars