[cir] [tpk] Montarpin

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
puttz

[cir] [tpk] Montarpin

Post by puttz »

My latest track, this one used a Lmap by Quirpz out of the abandoned WIP thread, so credit for the layout and track borders goes to him. I did the Hmap, dithering, sandtraps, AI line, and scenic stuff, as well as adding a small cutoff for an alternate layout at one of the turns. Both tracks are in the zip. Hope you enjoy!
Attachments
Montarpin.jpg
Montarpin.zip
(130.85 KiB) Downloaded 227 times
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [cir] [tpk] Montarpin

Post by Trigger Happy »

Slow down and spend more time (in hours) to more think about further details and to make things like walls more tidy. Try to take qualities of layout like this abandoned one (its fun factor in general, already crafted lines, kerbs, pit lane etc) as an own standard to equalize in everything what you're adding in lmap, hmap and objects, then you'll push your skill. Also with more options you are able to use you will enjoy the trackmaking more. :) Overall it's OK but also large space for improvement remains.

BTW nice to see some of those great layouts finished. :bg:

3,5/5 :up:
DuklaLiberec

Re: [cir] [tpk] Montarpin

Post by DuklaLiberec »

:iagree: You have realized Qurpiz's previous work well, but like Ivo mentioned, there are still things to be improved. The PoV for instance, is not really my cup of tea. The track overall looks somewhat plain to me, but it is still good to know you were able to continue this work. :bg:

3,5/5 of me too ;)