[cir] [tpk] Heledore

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Areen

[cir] [tpk] Heledore

Post by Areen »

Heledore aka "track that takes a lot of time to finish, made by so many trackmakers, which is finally released and comes quite good", it's a circuit made by GRPL JE Team, and that team finally finished their struggles with graphic programs and track editor. Track is sort of putted together, completly different, very fractured and not matching together, various pieces of lego blocks, and despite that it looks good as hell.

In the package you can find two layouts of this track. We hope you'll like it. Cheers!

Crew:
Top left - JohnQ
Top middle - Brix
Top right - Areen
Middle left - Sartalas
Middle middle - Jarmoluh
Middle right - Areen
Bottom left - Sartalas
Bottom middle - Gimpek
Bottom right - JohnQ
Final touches - Areen
Attachments
Heledore.rar
(162.61 KiB) Downloaded 282 times
heledore.png
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [cir] [tpk] Heledore

Post by Trigger Happy »

I was observing for a while this your JE, almost lost my hope you'll finish it once, guys! :)

Superb in the end, a lot of JohnQ's influence everywhere around. :yummy:

5/5 :hattip:
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

Great work of you Polish guys, and the parts are blending well with each other. Chapeau! 5/5
XYY
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by XYY »

I have only little advices for this track:
- the curved wall at the pit lane is a bit too thick for my taste. could be rather a bit edged but thin
- at the bottom right corner, a disused-looking tarmac stripe leaves the track (looks like the track used to have another layout). But I don't see any other road joining the circuit :D
- I don't like the stands, they look simply wrong for this circuit (way too modern)
- The texturing of the circuit (and of the surroundings) is lovely :yummy: , but I don't like so much the paving of the road in the bottom-left.
- for such a visually impressive track, a plain water area like in the bottom-left is a bit disappointing.
- Some of the visitors don't make sense on the inner track.
- In the paddock, there could be maybe two more cars. Also the cars which are there are slightly out of perspective.
btw very cool idea to make a barn in top-left, with the telephone poles :bg:

Of course all the criticism can make you feel that I don't like the track, but I'm very nitpicky :misch: (or just too lazy to state all good of this track :goal: )
4,75/5 :star:
Areen

Post by Areen »

Thanks for comments, Ivo, DuklaLiberec and XYY. :goodvibes:
- at the bottom right corner, a disused-looking tarmac stripe leaves the track (looks like the track used to have another layout). But I don't see any other road joining the circuit
btw very cool idea to make a barn in top-left, with the telephone poles
@Xyy, It's not road to another layout, that's simply tarmac roadside. And it's not a barn, it's a railway viaduct.
I don't like the stands, they look simply wrong for this circuit (way too modern)
I don't think they like too modern. O_o I think completly opposite.
- Some of the visitors don't make sense on the inner track.
They make sense cause this is old and neglaced circuit and they're just watching the track and surroundings.