[cir] Limlog

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
AleksiNir
GeneRally Trackmaster

[cir] Limlog

Post by AleksiNir »

After another long period of inactivity (before this track, there was a track from 2010 in my signature :o ), I thought it's time to get back in the business. :artist:

I drew the layout of this track quite a while ago, probably last spring. Since December I've been continuing the track little by little whenever I felt like trackmaking a little.
The track is visually and layout-wise quite different from my usual circuits. It does, however, have a rollercoaster-ish hmap like in many other tracks of mine. Especially I personally like the up-down-up-down hmap in the last long corner :yummy:

Statistics:
World size: 155
Track length: 413
Recommended car: Formula

It looks the best in widescreen resolutions (16:10 to be precise), but I made sure that it should look good in other resolutions too.
Enjoy the track, and please leave a comment! :)
Attachments
Limlog.zip
(89.37 KiB) Downloaded 340 times
shot0006.jpg
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [cir] Limlog

Post by Trigger Happy »

Well done, Aleksi! :heyea: BTW it's bit narrow on your standard, isn't it. :)

A minor detail to mention, I can imagine rather the bay in bottom with no house. :scratch:
AleksiNir
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by AleksiNir »

Thank you for the comment Ivo. :) I tend to make my tracks a bit narrow, but yes, this one is even more so.

Any more comments? I'm especially curious to hear what the track is like to drive.
ACM

Post by ACM »

It's a very demading track to drive, without being obnoxious. I like a good demanding track.

Very pleasing scenery too. :)
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

Speaking of the road width, I only find the pit exit kind of narrow, but never mind that. ;) Concerning the actual track, I totally second Ivo's & ACM's opinions. Personally, I like the forest of your track most. :yummy: