[cir] Namav

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Snorxal

[cir] Namav

Post by Snorxal »

Well guys, here's my second effort. It's called Namav. It's set in a forest. It's got a number of elevation changes, and a sudden drop between turns 4 and 5 to keep you guys honest. You might have seen it in the preview thread. You might not. You might like it. You might not. Either one's fine by me, but please give feedback if you could. :)
Attachments
Namav.zip
The track itself
(79.11 KiB) Downloaded 262 times
The screenshot of the track
The screenshot of the track
My tracks: Namav and Enu
My JEA contributions: #20 #19 and #18
YoNnie

Re: [cir] Namav

Post by YoNnie »

Aussie, Is this your 2nd track on this site, right? Because your tracks looks like you have quite well knowledge about trackmaking. However, even I don't like short circuits with big WS, this effort is worth on ToM! I see on you the future (if you are rookie, if no.. too :D)
ALL TRACKS
Crowella
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Crowella »

Racing here is quite fun. Despite the layout looking like it has a lot of 90 degree corners, the combinations seem to work really well. There's a really nice flow through the esses part. Only issue I have racing wise is that last corner where the tree blocks the apex.

The scenery looks good and if this is your second track, great work :) I'm not too sure about using the stones everywhere but everything else scenery wise looks good. Lots of potential here :)
View my archived circuits/cars here
Snorxal

Post by Snorxal »

YoNnie wrote:Aussie, Is this your 2nd track on this site, right? Because your tracks looks like you have quite well knowledge about trackmaking. However, even I don't like short circuits with big WS, this effort is worth on ToM! I see on you the future (if you are rookie, if no.. too :D)
Yes, this is my 2nd upload (even though I've been browsing through the tracks on the forum here for something like 4 months :rofl: ). I'm glad you like it mate. :D Hopefully I'll have something more up soon-ish... :bsmile:
Oh, and I'd call myself a rookie... :shhh:
My tracks: Namav and Enu
My JEA contributions: #20 #19 and #18
SammieVL

Post by SammieVL »

Whow... the HMap looks done quite well! The objects look great too!
Do you have/need useful GeneRally tips & tricks?

Well...

The Great Track Tips & Tricks Topic
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

It's so harmonic visually, well done! :yummy: I didn't experience any issue with blocked view, maybe only a bit in last bend, but there's a give hint by dithering on track, so no trouble. :) Also these eses in the middle are really great, I second that! :bg: