[tpk] VaporTrail Circle Cup (WIPEOUT Inspired!!)

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
CamrosX
GeneRally Trackmaster

[tpk] VaporTrail Circle Cup (WIPEOUT Inspired!!)

Post by CamrosX »

ITS FINALLY HERE!!

One year ago I was playing Wipeout on the Playstation and realized how awesome it would be to create in Gene-Rally.
This is VaporTrail. A championship of high speed racing on trecherous courses. The first cup, the circle cup is an introduction to some of the dangers you will face. These tracks are the easiest of the (im hoping) 16 track series. High Speed banks, speedboost, and gap jumps will lead into narrow ice passages, winding desert canyons and Mars Drilling Platforms in the latter stages. (square, diamond, and hex cups; respectively)

In this pack you get: The first championship of 4 tracks, 3 ships and the sounds pack! a $20 value, absolutely free lol

:cflag: ENJOY!! :cflag:
Attachments
Vapor Trail 1st Cup.png
Vapor Trail Circle Cup.zip
(1.24 MiB) Downloaded 379 times
"As you may have noticed, I've done this properly."
STOP SCROLLING!!DOWNLOAD ALL OF MY TRACKS: http://forum.gene-rally.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=408
DuklaLiberec

Re: [tpk] VaporTrail Circle Cup (WIPEOUT Inspired!!)

Post by DuklaLiberec »

The Neon Terrace and Fraxis City tracks look both insane, these are my favorites, however. The other two ones are really impressive, too. BTW, as I have commented on your Burnout pack before:
DuklaLiberec wrote:Basically, I only have one thing to say about it: More of these, please! :bowdown:
You did not fail me, frankly, I like the Wipeout tracks even more than the Burnout ones :drive: Otherwise, there is not much else to comment on that. :)

5/5 and keep it up :up:
puttz

Post by puttz »

On a couple of the tracks, the walls seem too close and the track a wee bit narrow, and the lines look a little wonky in some spots. Other than that, it's very fun :bg: Good work!
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
ariefansori

Post by ariefansori »

really funny track, especially Hmap
Kikwik

Post by Kikwik »

Nice to see you made video game tracks !
I like all your tracks but the invisible walls are terribly placed ! I bump them all the time !
Except that, great work, very fun to race and colourful.

The Unofficial Archivist of GR1 - Founder of the GR Database
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

I agree, sometimes the invisible walling is PITA (especially at Fraxis City and generally in landing areas of jumps), so a version with no walls would be a really appreciated alternative.

Otherwise truly epic pack, cannot wait to see more. :bg: