[cir] Road Manitoba

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

[cir] Road Manitoba

Post by Trigger Happy »

Hello guys. :wave:

I've been working hopelessly on this simple track for a while, however in past 3-5 days I finally found, was disturbing me there, so here's the finished track for your entertainment. :) It's a very simple permanent race circuit, so with not much room for error due near armco barriers - think carefully before trying to overtake anybody. :shhh: The track is located somewhere in deep forests of Manitoba, Canada. Enjoy and leave a comment, please. :cool:
Attachments
Road Manitoba.jpg
Road Manitoba.zip
(77.72 KiB) Downloaded 399 times
Dragon
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [cir] Road Manitoba

Post by Dragon »

Excellent track! The layout is perfectly balanced with the scenery. :)
I love the section from turn 2 to turn 7, is really funny to drive. :yummy:
Another masterpiece! 5/5 :clap:
cocney

Post by cocney »

Excellent track!
Dithering is perfect, and layout as well.
I see that your favourite curve is here in top left, Nurburgring hairpin.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Thank you Dragon and cocney! :bsmile:

Some more opinions, ideas or feedback, please? :)
The Grimeloid

Post by The Grimeloid »

Great track. Deserves a ToM nomination
"He's FAT!" - Steiner, Scott

"YOU'VE GOT WILLY JAKES!" - Johnson, Ahmed

"Huuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH" - Penzer, Dave

"How do you come back from a performance like this? The answer is YOU DON'T!" - NFL Blitz 2001 commentator
Scholl
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Scholl »

Really, really good! :wink2:
I love the little details like that drain-pipe and the Lmap cars.
I was testing the track and looked for something to improve. But I couldn´t find anything! It´s PERFECT! :bowdown:

This month has a very tough competition for TOM!
YoNnie

Post by YoNnie »

Yes, track is good. But.. good. For me it looks very nice. And clearly, but.. It's nothing very special. Just well done job. Maybe because I don't prefer tracks like this.
Btw I must agree with scholl track is perfect done! Really!
ALL TRACKS
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Thanks, Bruno and Scholl! BTW always something can be improved, this track cannot be an exception. :)

YoNnie, from certain PoV you're surely right, this track isn't as spectacular as e.g. ACM's or JohnQ's tracks. :nod: On the other hand it's somehow not natural to me while making a track (although I enjoy such tracks as player), so it isn't a goal for me. Actually I think it's somehow common to my all tracks, they aren't outstanding in originality, don't bring technique revolutions or aren't outstandingly visually breathtaking, at the best rather merely ''well handcrafted''. Due that I perceive myself in trackmaking as an artisan, not as an artist (which certain people truly deserve). :)
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

Trigger Happy wrote: I've been working hopelessly on this simple track for a while, however in past 3-5 days I finally found, was disturbing me there, so here's the finished track for your entertainment. :)
You do not have to become troubled while trackmaking, just simply take your Trackmaster promotion as a morale boost. :bg:
Trigger Happy wrote: Actually I think it's somehow common to my all tracks, they aren't outstanding in originality, don't bring technique revolutions or aren't outstandingly visually breathtaking, at the best rather merely ''well handcrafted''. Due that I perceive myself in trackmaking as an artisan, not as an artist (which certain people truly deserve). :)
No problem, I am fine with that. I am sure that you deserved your award, despite your lack of unique ideas. Every trackmaker has different trackmaking styles, different inspirations and of course different characteristics in their circuits. Regardless of what trackmaking person you consider yourselves, people (me, too) will like, support and follow your works. When you want to keep doing your tracks like this, then do it. :cool:

Nice Canadian track you have done BTW. :bg:
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Thanks, DuklaLiberec. :hattip: