[rwl] [cir] Autodromo di Enna Pergusa

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Sartalas
GeneRally Trackmaster

[rwl] [cir] Autodromo di Enna Pergusa

Post by Sartalas »

Enna Pergusa
Hi there!
Here is my another Italian production, the Autodromo di Enna Pergusa, located on, or rather at around Lago di Pergusa. The track was rebuilt in the plain oval track. After that, the track is laid in hilly, but the track itself is flat with no big hills. The lake is overgrown, and I hope that I was able to accomplish through the bushes in the water and the dithering ... All in all I think that this was a successful production and progress in relation to the Adria, which was awful dithering: <. Collect So, enjoy this track and coment it!!
Pergusa.zip
(84.11 KiB) Downloaded 442 times
shot0019.PNG
YoNnie

Re: [rwl] [cir] Autodromo di Enna Pergusa

Post by YoNnie »

Sartalas, you made fantatic track! Looks sooo beautiful! The bushes around the lake are good, the scenery around track too. Adria was nice, pergusa is a way way better ;)
ALL TRACKS
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

Nicely done, it must be the best version of Enna-Pergusa and your personal best circuit released thus far. :bg:
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

I agree with Dukla and YoNnie, details look brilliant as always, but sometimes your layouts are little bit like drunk, this isn't the case. :bsmile:

Only small idea, maybe a scaling of colours bellow the water would be worthy of try (to simulate increasing depth of water towards centre of the lake). :scratch:

5/5 :bg: