New World Tour Track Project

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Ol7hYa

Re: New World Tour Track Project

Post by Ol7hYa »

aussie_generallier wrote:I'm still working on my version of Australia, I had to start again though, since my computer decided it wanted to die before i could finish it :headbang:

I spend it with the Blessed video card! It exploded (literally) and now I GeneRally works. I walk locked and until I can not play the remake that hit me with everything! :headbang: :rage: :weep: :doh:
Sorry for my bad english!
andrew2209

Post by andrew2209 »

Apologies for being slow with my Great Britain track, I have GCSE exams.
Snorxal

Post by Snorxal »

Here's my Australia, any suggestions before I post it officially?
Attachments
shot0001.JPG
My tracks: Namav and Enu
My JEA contributions: #20 #19 and #18
Dragon
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Dragon »

Sorry for the slowness with my track, I can't find a proper layout for my idea. :shrug:
Snorxal

Post by Snorxal »

aussie_generallier wrote:Here's my Australia, any suggestions before I post it officially?
No? well okay then..
Attachments
shot0001.JPG
Australia(aussie_generallier edition).zip
(49.09 KiB) Downloaded 235 times
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

It's pretty nice track, aussie_generallier. :bg: Maybe pit line entrance is bit confusing for first few laps but overall I must say I like it a bit more than puttz' one, which too much ''petit barthurst'' and nothing more, I can feel not only the relation to Australian circuits too and brings something more on it own. :bg:

BTW about ten days ago I made a layout, which possibly could fit well to Austria as I noticed now. So may I book one try next to Dragon, please? :)
puttz

Post by puttz »

You got it :bg: I think I'll be calling the project done soon, as interest seems to have declined.
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
Snorxal

Post by Snorxal »

I do have an idea for brazil, but I fear I won't have much time for gr in the next few weeks... :worried:
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

[cir] AustriaTwoRing, New World Tour Track Project

Post by Trigger Happy »

Well, here my try is: AustriaTwoRing. :misch: May appear to be a little bit difficult on first try, so I recommend few reconnaissance rides before racing with AIs. Enjoy! :)
Attachments
AustriaTwoRing.zip
(70.1 KiB) Downloaded 304 times
AustriaTwoRing.jpg
Mad Dan
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Mad Dan »

I absolutely enjoy racing here :). Great addition to your other shorter circuits :bg:.
Dragon
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Dragon »

Can I book Argentina? I finished an old WIP that I think could be a good entry for this project. :)
MercyMurcie

Post by MercyMurcie »

Hey guys, sorry for jumping off the grid. I've done a bit of work on Monaco, but 1. I don't really like it, and 2. Every time I try to export the SNR file, it locks up Snakeditor and doesn't export.
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

Realizing that I shouldn't waste my trackmaking skills, I would like to book two tracks, but I want to do them one by one. Starting with...

Monaco!
Y'all, I just woke up... what did I miss?

GeneRally Catalogue - [R]GARAGE - Twitter - Blog
MercyMurcie

Post by MercyMurcie »

T.T You can have Monaco. You'll do it better.
Dragon
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Dragon »

Even if the track has not yet been booked by puttz in the first post, he gave me permission (by a PM) to post my track.
Here's my entry: Argentina. ;)
Inspired by Autódromo Juan y Oscar Gálvez, it's a very fast track with a tricky "esses" section to drive at full-throttle. :bg:
I hope you like it. :)
Attachments
Argentina.zip
(58.99 KiB) Downloaded 252 times
argentina.png
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

To describe this track in a nutshell, its atmosphere is quite neat, so I indeed like it. :bg: I just want to mention that you could place the hay bales on the top right more orderly. Plus, the people standing behind the two stands could be placed in a different like they would walk around the "paddock" of the track irregularly rather than just stand around these two booths all over the place. And are there two parking places behind the pit wall? If so, that would not make much sense, since there is no way to park on those thanks to the barriers and the houses standing around them.
Don't get me wrong nonetheless, these are just minor flaws which won't ruin the scenery of your work so much. ;) BTW, can you upload the shorter variant of it, please? :)
YoNnie

Post by YoNnie »

Nice circuit, Dragon :)
ALL TRACKS
Dragon
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Dragon »

Thank you DuklaLiberec and YoNnie for the comments. :)
@DuklaLiberec: For this track I wanted to create an "abandoned" atmosphere in some places, so hay bales are placed like this for this reason. ;)
About the people in the paddock, I agree with you, I didn't pay much attention to that aspect. :oops:
Those parking places behind the pitwall are the area where it's possible to repair the car, in fact the structures behind the pitwall should be garages for the cars. :)
I'll post the shorter version soon. :bg:
Any other opinion?
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

It's very nice track, Dragon, but it looks to me (IIRC) like in your latest tracks you forgot a little bit on hmap. :shhh:

@ Mad Dan: :bsmile:
Dragon
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Dragon »

@Trigger Happy: Thank you for the comment. :) You're right, only in Pacifica there was a good hmap. I promise that in my next track there will be hmap. ;)
Here's the shorter version (as required by DuklaLiberec). ;)
Attachments
ArgentinaShort.zip
(58.82 KiB) Downloaded 213 times
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

Dragon wrote: Here's the shorter version (as required by DuklaLiberec). ;)
Thanks. :)
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

Sorry if my WIP is dying, luckily I worked on this layout amidst my short semester. Because I was too focused on my short semester, my GT pack, and other things including family matters, I ignored this and I realized that I only have time before I go to my grandparents' house, which is far far away and is distant from high-tech stuffs.

I am planning to make this Monaco adaptation look like that of Sega Rally 2's Riviera course, with some adjustments to make the objects not blocking a track section's view. Take note that this is still WIP...
Attachments
newtrackwip.png

Rendy

Post by Rendy »

Sadly, after a long time, I have decided to call quits on my Monaco. It's just that I've been in too many depressions as to how I could make it look like a proper Monaco, with all those Hmaps, cliff textures, objects, etc. The thing is that as I'm hit by numerous depressions and a number of family matters and other projects, I don't have passion to continue this track anymore. Plus, it's totally way OVERDUE...

And here's the final pic...

:weep:
Attachments
failedwip.png

puttz

Post by puttz »

Looks pretty close to done to me. Why don't you go ahead and release it as is here? A good track will be lost if you don't. Besides, it's still better quality than a couple of the other tracks that have been released in this project.
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
Ol7hYa

Post by Ol7hYa »

:shock: It's pretty! But as Puttz said, could be worked by another in the BitMap (I now that I have a copy of your track but I have not the progress of this time, so I have stopped working it) and would be a good idea to Puttz. For example, you could also add public as objects or as BitMap.

Puttz, as did all the tracks, so here is to do the voting power of the courts to make the final package. This project already seems to be finished and I propose to finish (if that does not publish its BitMap for another to edit).
Sorry for my bad english!