Car Reupload Requesting Thread

Cars released on forum of RSC.com and lost by its crash(es). Reupload currently possible only by original authors.
Szmajli

Re: Car Reupload Requesting Thread

Post by Szmajli »

Steelronin wrote:Hello, i am looking for the IRC cars that were used in the GRMFED IRC championship a while ago (year or 2?)
anybody still got em?
You can download a 2009 pack from here:
http://forum.generally-racers.com/viewt ... &hilit=IRC

I have the competition pack. If you want I should upload it somewhere, just write me
My Tracks & Cars
Tracks: Kakucsring, Rabocsiring ([rwl] Rallycross tracks)
Cars: FIA Group R4, FIA Group R5(Car of the Month), FIA Group RRC, Seat Leon Eurocup 2014, Suzuki Swift Cup Europe 2014, Seat Leon Szuperkupa 2008, Copa Tiida 2011

Pronounce my name like Smiley.
Coleco

Does anyone have the cars I made?

Post by Coleco »

Hello, I used to make cars some years ago when Generally was fairly new under the username "Coleco". I'm interested into getting back into making new addon cars for Generally but I'm also interested into finding my old cars. I made these cars back when I was about 13 years old so I'm very interested in having them all for nostalgias sake.

Thank you for any help and look forward to playing and modding again.

Merged double reply from Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:45 am:

Also, does anyone have a tutorial for making cars for Generally? Its been years since I have done it and I cannot remember the details, and I imagine some of the tools and such have changed.
LongBow
GeneRally Wizard

Re: Does anyone have the cars I made?

Post by LongBow »

Welcome back Coleco :D

I'm sure I have some of your cars but Its hard o find them out as you didn't left any readme behind in the cars zip.
At least I have your Lancia stratos but maybe you can give us some names, hints about your car creations and maybe we can find them more...

For the car making tutorial you could check this thread in the tutorial section.
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

The tools won't have changed since then, CarEditor is ancient. If you want help beyond the tutorials, feel free to add my MSN account/Skype account, and I'll do my best to help you.
Coleco

Re: Does anyone have the cars I made?

Post by Coleco »

LongBow wrote:Welcome back Coleco :D

I'm sure I have some of your cars but Its hard o find them out as you didn't left any readme behind in the cars zip.
At least I have your Lancia stratos but maybe you can give us some names, hints about your car creations and maybe we can find them more...

For the car making tutorial you could check this thread in the tutorial section.
Thanks guys.

The cars I remember offhand and the ones I am most interested in are my Dome Zero and my pack of 60s era Japanese cars that raced at the Suzuka GP, it included a Mazda R360 and I think one or two other cars. I also wouldn't mind my Lancia stratos as I don't even remember making one.

I also made the first AE86 Toyota Sprinter Trueno if I remember correctly, as well as a bunch of fictional cars that were designed in a realistic way though, but Ill be damned if I can remember what they were called, I think one was called the Horizon Im interested in that one mainly.

thank you for the help.
matheussatyro

Post by matheussatyro »

2010 Stock Car Brasil
Lukeno94
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Lukeno94 »

If it's a 2010 pack, it'll already be here in the main section. That said, I don't remember a 2010 pack, but I do remember my 2009 pack.
OggyOggyOggy

Post by OggyOggyOggy »

Finally got around to making a new account here.

The only packs I'm looking for now are the 2006/2007? Nascar nextel cup cpk, the NASCAR legends pack, and the Craftsman truck pack, all released at roughly the same time. I think Fechna made all three of them.
Dadouf1

Post by Dadouf1 »

Hi !

I'm looking for a car, called "AC Cobrawing", I didn't find on any forum about generally.
I don't know the name of the author, but I have a screenshot, and I know that Rat Boy used it much time, like in this video (the best video about GR in my opinion) :

car
car
/!\ look at the best time section /!\

Thanks ! :wave:
ACM

Post by ACM »

It is made by Genetleman -- and can be found on his old webpage.
Dadouf1

Post by Dadouf1 »

oh, Thank you very much ! :happythanks:
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Dadouf1 wrote:I'm looking for a car, called "AC Cobrawing", I didn't find on any forum about generally.
BTW in general if you're having a trk with such records and Tracktool (by Juan), you can export the car from it into new car file by pressing ''Verify'' button and then saving the car which ''couldn't be found''. :)
ivaneurope

Post by ivaneurope »

Anyone has the A1GP by Jimmy?
Co-creator of BTCC 2011 and BTCC 2012 by Herbal; Themed Formula Packs (in collaboration with Np2003) with Lukeno94 car.
Founder of International GeneRally Racing League (IGRL) with zgr and Np2003.
Follow Ivaneurope Motorsports at: https://www.facebook.com/IvaneuropeMotorsports
galmatos

Does anyone remember this old car? Can anyone upload, please

Post by galmatos »

Hi,
I'm looking for the car in the attached picture; perhaps it is an old 2002 year model, and perhaps his name is Indy. I have an old "Indy.car" file, but it is corrupted.
Many thanks to everybody in advance!
Attachments
What_car_is_this.JPG
What_car_is_this.JPG (1.92 KiB) Viewed 24941 times
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

I think it's a car made by Strava. I guess it will be a problem to restore it, because he's hard to contact, but if he restored some tracks (and I think so), the car may be in record laps there and then you can export it from trk via Juan's tools.
galmatos

Post by galmatos »

Trigger Happy wrote:I think it's a car made by Strava. I guess it will be a problem to restore it, because he's hard to contact, but if he restored some tracks (and I think so), the car may be in record laps there and then you can export it from trk via Juan's tools.
You are right, Strava used it and probably he is the author: I have some tracks with his lap times using this car.

Thank you very much! :D I will try to export it with the tool. :happythanks:
Haruna
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Haruna »

Anyone have the "Fatal Racing" car pack by me? I lost this a long time ago in a HD crash, but I know I posted the cars on the old RSC forums. Probable file name: fatal_racing_v2.car
"In my world, we don't have enemies. Only rivals.
In my world, our dreams become REALITY."

-- World Endurance Championship 2015 Promotion
Sunoco

Post by Sunoco »

I recall there having been 1967 and 1970 NASCAR cars made for GeneRally way back when. Would anyone happen to have any of those? Anything similar?
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Yeah, by Fechna. I think I have those somewhere, PM me your mailbox address. :)
Haruna
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Haruna »

Haruna wrote:Anyone have the "Fatal Racing" car pack by me? I lost this a long time ago in a HD crash, but I know I posted the cars on the old RSC forums. Probable file name: fatal_racing_v2.car
Nobody? This pack had a good few comments in the RSC and DSRC (back when it had a GR section) days...

tucufrin

Post by tucufrin »

Hi there, I was wondering if you have the carpack S2000 that includes those rally cars and even an old Citroen if I'm not wrong, also I've searched EVERYWHERE for a car pack of drift cars that included cars as "Blitz R34" "APEX RX7" some AE86 <-- this one was white, white a red diagonal strip, em, s2000's, imprezas, etc, please you have to help me, in case you have any of this here's my email :sweatdrop:

Zackyster6661@gmail.com

Thanks!!! :bg:
tonmegub

Post by tonmegub »

Does anyone have Doorslammer's cars? As in, the ones he has uploaded since 2010? For some reason, godknows why, he decided to re-visit his threads on March 13th last year and retroactively deleted all of his mods from the internet, even the ones made right at the beginning of this forum. No-one, apart from me, seems to have noticed this and Doorslammer hasn't said a word about why he did it. This may be the first time ever this site restores something that was originally uploaded here.
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

It's a legitimate choice, so if he did it on purpose, he only used own right over his creations, so we'll respect it and won't restore it (like we would in e.g. a case of lost attachments due a technical failure). Of course it doesn't imply people cannot send some to you (e.g. by e-mail). BTW Some of them may be on CoM site.
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

@tonmegub: Did you make sure to go to his restored cars thread? I didn't find anything released prior to his DHV Moravia 2011, sorry. :shrug:
Haruna
GeneRally Carmaster

Post by Haruna »

Does anyone have any cars from winr? I remember him releasing a pack of various sport compacts and supercars. They were all a bit slow and handled weird, but I want to give them another try.