ToM Annual Elections 2012 (ToY and PoY): results time!

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

ToM Annual Elections 2012 (ToY and PoY): results time!

Post by Trigger Happy »

Hello guys. :wave:

Finally comes the time to start the elections of Track of the Year 2012 and (Track)Pack of the Year 2012. :) You can vote for both ToY and PoY, or only for one of both elections. If you want to participate, in ToY each of us may choose up to 10 tracks, in case of PoY up to 3 packs.

Electable for ToY is in short every each track newly released here on forums since beginning of January until very end of December 2012. Because it's quite a lot of tracks, two lists based on summary all 2012 monthly elections are here help you in the decision:

List of all tracks elected in ToMs 2012 (long list)
List of all podium tracks in ToMs 2012 (short list)

List of trackpacks electable for PoY 2012 based on disussion held earlier in ToM discussion thread.

:!: Please vote via PM to me. :!: Time to vote is until Sunday, 29th of October September 2013, 23:59 GMT. :cflag:

Every each vote is important and the more there are, the better it'll be. :ghug: If you disagree, don't understand or want to change something, just tell it in the discussion thread. We are here for you.

Useful links:
Further details about current election (including every monthly vote of every each voter) and results of past annual elections
The rules and how to vote
ToM discussion thread
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: ToM Annual Elections 2012 (ToY and PoY): voting time!

Post by TuomoH »

Could we also have a list of what tracks each member has voted like the previous years, please? At least I will base my vote on my ToM votes. :)
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

It's there on ToM site too like usually. :) That I meant by the ''further details'', I thought already way too many links 1st post. :mrgreen:
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

:doh: That's what you get from not checking all the links. But since that link is already there you could've named it "Further details (including every ToM vote of every voter)..." :D
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

OK, I just wonder how many people will read the link until the very end. :sweatdrop: :mrgreen:

So far 2 votes already, XYY and me.
Last edited by Trigger Happy on Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Now we're about in half of voting time, so far 7 votes, came from XYY, marinator, cocney, DuklaLiberec Areen, bduddy and me. :cool:
Don't forget to choose your favourite top 10 among tracks of 2012 and 3 best track packs, guys! :shakespeare:
Election ends on Sunday, 29th of October September 2013, 23:59 GMT. :)
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

Trigger Happy wrote:Now we're about in half of voting time
Ehm, it's only been a bit more than a week of a month and a half that the October deadline suggests. ;) That's why I haven't been busy testing the tracks. :P
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

:doh: I meant 29th September whole the time. Sorry, Czech names of months aren't derived from Latin so I occasionally tend to mess up which ''-ember'' is which. :sweatdrop: In general the ToY/PoY election is supposed to run for 3 weeks, ToM for 2 weeks. :)
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

More ToY and PoY votes came, to be exact from Buka, Bouncebackability, puttz, TuomoH and Scholl, so 12 votes so far in sum and still 5 days to send yours. Keep them coming, guys. :)
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

So far I received 16 votes overall from:
XYY, marinator, cocney, DuklaLiberec Areen, bduddy, Buka, Bouncebackability, puttz, TuomoH, Scholl, YoNnie, Emil the ZZW, FRUKIScze, a1b23 and me.
Previous year it was 19, so let's try to reach at least the 20 this year! :yummy: If you haven't chosen your favourite top 10 tracks and 3 trackpacks of 2012, you still have 2 and half day (until Sunday midnight GMT) to send your vote, don't forget! :cool:
a1b23

Post by a1b23 »

Trigger Happy wrote:So far I received 16 votes overall from
Why Is it that the most IMPORTANT vote of the year always seems to have the fewest participants?
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

@ a1b23: not sure, probably not all people think it's most important voting. In any case I received 18 votes overall, which is one less than for ToY in previous year, but actually 1 more for PoY than for 2011 election. :bsmile: Thanks to all voters! :bg:
XYY, marinator, cocney, DuklaLiberec Areen, bduddy, Buka, Bouncebackability, puttz, TuomoH, Scholl, YoNnie, Emil the ZZW, FRUKIScze, a1b23, AeroWiewiur, Mad Dan and me.
And now the most important thing, the results. In ToY 73 individual tracks received a vote, 40 of them 2 and more, so are in the pack on ToM site. :up: 2012 was triumph of street tracks - 4 of top 5. The podium is:
Track of the Year:

1) Homebush Street Circuit by Maciej1 (12 votes)
2) Norisring by Areen (8 votes)
3) Dijon-Prenois 1979 by Otto Wilson (7 votes)
3) Monaco 1967 by Bouncebackability (7 votes)

Detailed results of ToY.
PoY podium was a close duel between two tarmac-based packs followed by excellent rally efforts:
Pack of the Year:

1) Cure by Areen (10 votes)
2) Mini F1 by Scholl (9 votes)
3) Ancareg Rally by Maciej1 (7 votes)
3) Rally pack by masto_pursi (7 votes)

Detailed results of PoY.
Congratulations to Maciej1, Areen, Scholl, Bouncebackability, Otto Wilson, masto_pursi! :bowdown:

And the details of voting:
Attachments
ToY and PoY 2012 votes.zip
(10.16 KiB) Downloaded 249 times
Bouncebackability
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: ToM Annual Elections 2012 (ToY and PoY): results time!

Post by Bouncebackability »

Wow I'm thrilled. The winner I expected, congratulations maciej. But I'm thrilled with the results my tracks got, thank you to those who voted!
Emil Patanen
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Emil Patanen »

Congratulations for those on podium :bg:

And thanks for the 5 votes given for my tracks 'n packs, YoNnie, puttz and the voters from Group B (Buka, BBA, bduddy) :bsmile:
Latest releases:
Tracks: [ovl] Riabate | [cir] Yeavy | [mic] [ovl] Xandom ||| More at My Website
Cars: [cpk] Update of Original GeneRally Cars by Emil
Areen

Post by Areen »

>:O Impossible, thank you so much guys :) And big congratulations to the rest of podium. You really deserve that places. :)
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

Congratulations guys on podium, and even with one vote too :bg: I can´t say much about year 2012, because i actively join forum posting at end of November 2012? O.o But big congrats anyway!!!
4 times pole-sitter in GRPL F2. Future GRPL F2POSTPONEDrace winner. 1 time best of the rest qualification in GRPL F1.
(last edit: 18/09/2020)
puttz

Post by puttz »

Congrats to the winners :bg:
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
XYY
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by XYY »

Well, congrats to the winners! The ToY results don't really surprise me, but the PoY results really do! Well done Areen (and of course all others who got high-finishing ToY and PoY track(s))! :bg:

And thanks for so many votes for my tracks in ToY! I never expected any of them to get top ten :)
Mad Dan
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Mad Dan »

Congratulations to the winners :).
Thanks to those who remembered my tracks :).