[ser] [ovl] NASCAR Camping World Truck Series 2013

"Real men drive 40 polygons." You'll find some here.
puttz

[ser] [ovl] NASCAR Camping World Truck Series 2013

Post by puttz »

And here comes the latest car set produced by myself, the 2013 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series. 4 player-color trucks are included in the zip representing the 4 manufacturers: Chevy, Ford, Toyota, and Ram. The physics are based off of my 2013 Sprint Cup cars with a few small modifications to make them handle just a little bit different. Hope someone enjoys them :bg:
Attachments
CWTS2013.png
CWTS 2013.zip
(1.67 KiB) Downloaded 527 times
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [ser] [ovl] NASCAR Camping World Truck Series 2013

Post by Trigger Happy »

I like these even more, than the Sprint Cup, which you made earlier. Well done! :bg:
puttz

Post by puttz »

Thanks Ivo! I'm glad to know that someone is enjoying my cars :bg: I know my quality isn't equal to that of say, MASA, Haruna, or Lukeno94, and I'll probably never win a COM, but I enjoy what I do with these, and I'm glad there are others out there who enjoy them as well :bsmile:
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
The Grimeloid

Post by The Grimeloid »

Fantastic. Does it have the liveries from the season?
"He's FAT!" - Steiner, Scott

"YOU'VE GOT WILLY JAKES!" - Johnson, Ahmed

"Huuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH" - Penzer, Dave

"How do you come back from a performance like this? The answer is YOU DON'T!" - NFL Blitz 2001 commentator
puttz

Post by puttz »

No, it does not. I did not plan on making liveries, since in the truck series the drivers, teams driving, and paint schemes are constantly changing. There are some consistent teams and drivers, but a number of teams only show up to some of the races, or have different drivers in the truck each week. This season a hundred different drivers have attempted at least one race (only 36 trucks can race in any given race). I don't really think it would be worth it to make a teams pack. But if some people would like it, I can make a pack of the main teams to post here.
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

puttz wrote: I know my quality isn't equal to that of say, MASA, Haruna, or Lukeno94, and I'll probably never win a COM, (...)
I am glad you didn't mind making cars nonetheless. That way your skills will improve, I'm sure. :)
FusRoDoge

Post by FusRoDoge »

Brilliant job, puttz! :up:
OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWDDDD -JonTron in his review of Star Wars Kinect
NicolasP

Post by NicolasP »

FusRoDoge, you not reply after 30 days, and your reply is 8 month later :shake: , but wait that understand. ;)
puttz

Post by puttz »

Basically, what he's saying is if a topic hasn't had a post in 30 days or less, you can't post unless it's something really important. It keeps the cars forum from becoming a confusing mess. I appreciate the comment, but when a topic is this old a PM is more appropriate.
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
NicolasP

Post by NicolasP »

puttz wrote:Basically, what he's saying is if a topic hasn't had a post in 30 days or less, you can't post unless it's something really important. It keeps the cars forum from becoming a confusing mess. I appreciate the comment, but when a topic is this old a PM is more appropriate.
:iagree: