[ral] 31-01-2014

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Emil Patanen
GeneRally Trackmaster

[ral] 31-01-2014

Post by Emil Patanen »

Hello, everyone!

It's time for a :newtrk: . It's an offroad track set in a sandy area. The track has 4 different layouts. These layouts have been marked with road cones, but, if you have difficulties in seeing the correct layout, you can first watch either an AI driving or a ghost lap.

The AI lines have been designed for MonsterTruck.

This track is released to celebrate the opening of my new website :party:
Attachments
31-01-2014.zip
(247.5 KiB) Downloaded 195 times
31-01-2014.jpg
Latest releases:
Tracks: [ovl] Riabate | [cir] Yeavy | [mic] [ovl] Xandom ||| More at My Website
Cars: [cpk] Update of Original GeneRally Cars by Emil
Kikwik

Re: [ral] 31-01-2014

Post by Kikwik »

Hi Emil !

Very weird track's name, but good little offroad tracks ! I love them, simply because there aren't roads and I feel totally free, even there are some road cones. And we are in the nature ! :goodvibes:

And congratulations for your new website, very well made !
I like the way you describe so deeply your tracks, we feel you cherish each of them !
I found it a little dark especially with the title in the top of your website, I don't see it very well, but it's relaxing for the eyes. :cool2:
I'm very pleased to know that I inspired you, thanks to quote me ! :bsmile:
I wish you the best for your website and for your future creations, especially original creations ! :bg:

The Unofficial Archivist of GR1 - Founder of the GR Database
Emil Patanen
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [ral] 31-01-2014

Post by Emil Patanen »

Thanks for your comment, Kikwik :)
Kikwik wrote:Very weird track's name, but good little offroad tracks ! I love them, simply because there aren't roads and I feel totally free, even there are some road cones. And we are in the nature ! :goodvibes:
Glad to hear that you like the track. I wasn't able to come up with a good track name, so I decided to name it after the day I started working on this track.
Kikwik wrote:And congratulations for your new website, very well made !
I like the way you describe so deeply your tracks, we feel you cherish each of them !
I found it a little dark especially with the title in the top of your website, I don't see it very well, but it's relaxing for the eyes. :cool2:
I'm very pleased to know that I inspired you, thanks to quote me ! :bsmile:
I wish you the best for your website and for your future creations, especially original creations ! :bg:
Thanks for commenting on the website also :bsmile: The reason, why I chose such colors for the website, is that those colours are my racing colours (000-115-155/011-011-011). That's why it has somewhat dark colours.
Latest releases:
Tracks: [ovl] Riabate | [cir] Yeavy | [mic] [ovl] Xandom ||| More at My Website
Cars: [cpk] Update of Original GeneRally Cars by Emil