[rwl] [ral] [cir] Tor Toruń

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Sartalas
GeneRally Trackmaster

[rwl] [ral] [cir] Tor Toruń

Post by Sartalas »

Tor Toruń

Tor Toruń or the track, which you probably know , after the reconstruction . Yes, this old TKM unfortunately it was rebuilt into a mold such as I came out. Overall, through this rebuilding completely forgotten about Rallycross, which made ​​me a little worried . It was not quite gravel, luckily Rallycross Cup interested in Torun, and ran off -road section, as for me the most important version of the track is called Tor Toruń. Toruń track in recent years, famous for its drift, but rather the elimination of organized here Drift Open. Rules at a glance: cross section of the track as close to the cones , or the most equal to the horse in hand. Drift version of this Tor Toruń D. After reconstruction can organize regular racing track, no off-road . This version is in the opposite direction - Tor Torun S. I hope you enjoy it with. It seems that s**t I did because it's just a change in the state and all that, but everything shifted a bit, so all objects, and Hmap had to do from scratch. May work has paid off. xD Please comment. :)
Tor Torun.zip
(222.63 KiB) Downloaded 332 times
shot0112.PNG
Sartalas
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [rwl] [ral] [cir] Tor Toruń

Post by Sartalas »

four days and 0 coments? :weep:
YoNnie

Post by YoNnie »

Don't be panic, when the track is very good and users have no attentions, what they would write? As always "fantastic track" or sth another but it would be spam. At least I think that.
BTW It is great rehash of the track before. For plus I can say (accurately write) you did better this ehm.. Place in middle right. Absolutely very well made track. Good job!
ALL TRACKS
Piet
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Piet »

Hi Sartalas,

You made a quality track! Despite of the big worldsize I find it also a fun to drive track. So I wanna thank you for expanding my track folder for keepers like this :bg:
cocney

Post by cocney »

Piet wrote:Hi Sartalas,

You made a quality track! Despite of the big worldsize I find it also a fun to drive track. So I wanna thank you for expanding my track folder for keepers like this :bg:
So I wanted to tell you to not bump topics older then a month but you posted 1 day before ending of a month. HAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl:
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.
Piet
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Piet »

I saw that this track was short on comments. So i wanted to put a comment just within closing time :D
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

This is a good rallycross track. The drift version is good, too.

:star: :star: :star: :star: :halfstar:

12 Hours, before the comment time ends :D
R.I.P. Caterham F1 (2010-2015) @ R.I.P. best TopGear (2002-2015) R.I.P. Jules Bianchi (1989-2015)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
Windblitz Motorsports GWR-stats
My GR-stuff
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

RobertRacer99 wrote:
12 Hours, before the comment time ends :D
Nope. Month since last relevant comment, not since posting the track.