Suggestion for slight rework of forum compo permissions rule

Are you experiencing any issue while using this forum? Post it here!
puttz

Suggestion for slight rework of forum compo permissions rule

Post by puttz »

Just a little suggestion for Ivo and/or Tuomo (I hope this is the appropriate section of the forum for this :sorry: ). Since we now have pit limiters, should the wording at the beginning of forum rule 9b perhaps be changed to "safe-pits or speed limiter custimization" since those are basically the same thing, except that adding speed limiters is even simpler than adding safepits?
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: Suggestion for slight rework of forum compo permissions

Post by Trigger Happy »

Good point, it should be explicitly mentioned somewhere. :-)

Only question is, whether next to safe pits (which is very strong interference into track, not only game-play, but visually too - damaging textures in pits, ruining intended feel overall, that's why a bit more strict rule) or on equal to checkpoints (9a). :scratch:
bduddy

Post by bduddy »

Trigger Happy wrote:Good point, it should be explicitly mentioned somewhere. :-)

Only question is, whether next to safe pits (which is very strong interference into track, not only game-play, but visually too - damaging textures in pits, ruining intended feel overall, that's why a bit more strict rule) or on equal to checkpoints (9a). :scratch:
I would say that speed limiters are more similar to checkpoints, considering they are placed and can be removed in the same way (easily)...
I like short, simple signatures!
TuomoH
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by TuomoH »

I agree, they're equal to checkpoints.