[tpk] Car-Tracks

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Scholl
GeneRally Trackmaster

[tpk] Car-Tracks

Post by Scholl »

Hi Guys,

I tried to create a track for each original car.
Kind of as a fare-well present to Generally 1 with Generaly 2 just around the corner. :kickcan:
Unfortunately I don´t have much time for Generally at the moment and I´m also trying to create some new tracks for my Rally Pack...
So far I only finished the tracks for the Mini, Formula, General, McTurbo and GoKart.
There´s a Model-trk in the zip, so if anybody wants to take over a car-track, please feel free. :bg:
The POV and WS is always the same.

The tracks should be full-screen.
I´m using a 1024x768 resolution in window mode and I´m not sure how to change the Zoom and Viewing Angle
to adjust the track to the resolution.
So it might happen, that the track looks a little weird if you´re not using 1024x768.
Attachments
General.jpg
McTurbo.jpg
Car-Tracks.zip
(96.46 KiB) Downloaded 248 times
GoKart.jpg
formula.jpg
Mini.jpg
puttz

Re: [tpk] Car-Tracks

Post by puttz »

Just looking at the screenshots, those seem like odd, eye candy type POV. Just personal taste, but I don't like those sorts of views. It makes racing rather difficult when the car gets far away from the camera, and just is distracting for trying to drive in general imo.
Last edited by puttz on Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
The Grimeloid

Post by The Grimeloid »

Those POVs are really annoying.

Is that a roundabout in the "Mini" circuit? In the words of Nappa, of Dragon Ball Z Abridged: "IT'S... IT'S... IT'S SO CUTE!"
"He's FAT!" - Steiner, Scott

"YOU'VE GOT WILLY JAKES!" - Johnson, Ahmed

"Huuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH" - Penzer, Dave

"How do you come back from a performance like this? The answer is YOU DON'T!" - NFL Blitz 2001 commentator
puttz

Post by puttz »

Oh, by the way. Where the heck is the track zip? :shhh:
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
masa
GeneRally Wizard

Post by masa »

I really like the view angle. General makes drive difficultly in far away. Another 4 tracks are good driveability, IMO.. Then, GoKart and formula I like especially. About Mini, I feel its has very good scenery. :yummy:

General: 4 points
McTurbo: 3.5 points
GoKart: 5 points
formula: 5 points
Mini: 5 points
------------------------
Average: 4.5 stars

I'll give you 5 :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
High-quality tracks! :bg:
Darjo
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Darjo »

That is some crazy POV you got goin on right there, Scholl! I think this is probably the best tpk ever. I am just saying this cos I don't remember any better trackpacks on the top of my head, but I am pretty sure this tpk is in my all time top 3.

I am not annoyed by the POV to be honest, just because I got used to some of MASA's tracks :P The only thing that bothers me a little bit is the fact that when you zoom in so much it all gets so pixelated (is this a real word?).

Go-Kart is the best track in my opinion, it just has a nice flow and harmony in it that makes it very pleasant to drive.
Signatures are overrated