[rwl] [cir] Autódromo Nelson Piquet

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
B@stos

[rwl] [cir] Autódromo Nelson Piquet

Post by B@stos »

The Autódromo Internacional Nelson Piquet (Nelson Piquet International Autodrome), also known as Jacarepaguá after the neighbourhood in which it was located, was a motorsport circuit in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Opened in 1977, it hosted the Formula One Brazilian Grand Prix on ten occasions, and was also used for CART, motorcycle racing and stock car racing. In 2012, it was demolished to make way for facilities to be used in the 2016 Summer Olympics. Not worth it in my opinion :evil:

Two layouts, Hope you enjoy it
Attachments
Jacarepaguá.rar
(127.46 KiB) Downloaded 402 times
Jacarepaguá.PNG
Working at the Top Gear Game series circuits, wish me luck! :D
Scholl
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [rwl] [cir] Autódromo Nelson Piquet

Post by Scholl »

Your tracks are really becoming very impressive!
This is a perfect RWL, very clean and neat. Maye even a bit too "perfect".
It´s not the kind of track I would download and have fun driving it.
But that´s typical for RWL.
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

A perfect rwl[Realworld] track. Your rwl and Top Gear (2) tracks [I wich the original track :stig: ] are superb'. You should make a oval-like track (indy-version), because on the track I see a oval-like version (picture down, the red line is the track). It'd be fine, when I can drive on it.

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
B@stos wrote:In 2012, it was demolished to make way for facilities to be used in the 2016 Summer Olympics. Not worth it in my opinion :evil:
PS: They don't need it, because Olympia is more important then a racetrack, because they have Sao Paulo(Interlagos) too . But they not had to demolate the track. :|
Attachments
The Oval-like track of Jacarepaguá?
The Oval-like track of Jacarepaguá?
Jacarepaguá Oval.PNG (94.88 KiB) Viewed 2615 times
R.I.P. Caterham F1 (2010-2015) @ R.I.P. best TopGear (2002-2015) R.I.P. Jules Bianchi (1989-2015)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
Windblitz Motorsports GWR-stats
My GR-stuff
YoNnie

Post by YoNnie »

Soooo, layout is good, surroundings too, but I think in RWL's the very important thing is.. dithering. All lmap is important - look at your field, it's not very well. You have to work a little about them, but don't worry it's quite easy, you just have to learn it. Look at tracks of better trackmakers, see what they do this... If you want, you can try to make lmap objects. It's not important but it brings to RWL's some nice "feeling". However, you did fantastic progress and we could see it. If you would want to learn more, you can be very good.
ALL TRACKS