[cir] [rwl] Wunstorf Airfield Circuit

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
NicolasP

[cir] [rwl] Wunstorf Airfield Circuit

Post by NicolasP »

Hi everyone, i make the wunstorf airfield circuit, hope you like :D.
Attachments
Wunstorf.zip
(66.98 KiB) Downloaded 298 times
shot0011.png
YoNnie

Re: [cir] [rwl] Wunstorf Airfield Circuit

Post by YoNnie »

I feel like you 've done nothing since post in W.I.P Thread. And this is.. not good. I think this is your best track, however you have some problems you have to correct:
1). Lmap objects - cars are to small, but are quite well made. Unfortunately ads have wrong perspective then it looks very bad. If you want to make it good, go (in the game) by the car to the ad and look how are ad lines and car lines. They must be parallel.
2). I see the crack in between wall - it's not the problem, it's oversight so make sure everything you placed is place well.
3). Lmap in all - lines on airstrip are askew, roads are ugly, fields too. Maybe I'm crude, but I want give you some tips at start, not after 10 - 15 track. When I started trackmaking my track was bad, really bad but I thought they are the best :P. Now I can see my mistakes and I know if I would have more tips in those days (and if I would listen better), I would be better earlier (but I'm not saing I'm the best, still I make something wrong for sure, but I correct it in each track).
BTW, say nothing of your problems it's nice track :) I see you did big progress, if you will do still this progress, you will be very good :)
ALL TRACKS
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

Yes, that isn't very good. Still with Mrs. Puff's Boating School and Chamonix one of your best tracks. On the map you should add a few decoration objects, that the track looks better. But, why is there walls in the right runway? It's too narrow, that a car can drive through it. I say it it still :star: :star: :star: :exstar: :exstar:

You are better then at your first tracks. Tracks like Martinsville speedway and Grand Valley speedway would get by me only :star: :halfstar: :exstar: :exstar: :exstar: .

But when you like to make tracks, it is ok. Only this is important. ;) You should have fun with it.
R.I.P. Caterham F1 (2010-2015) @ R.I.P. best TopGear (2002-2015) R.I.P. Jules Bianchi (1989-2015)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
Windblitz Motorsports GWR-stats
My GR-stuff
masa
GeneRally Wizard

Post by masa »

You make rapid and substantial progress in track-making. It surprises me! I think you win ToM in the near future. :winner: Np2003 won!
p.s. Are you really 10 years old? It's nice being young talent. (I'm so jealous.. :shy:) When I started playing GR, you were 2 years old baby still.. :greybeard:
NicolasP

Post by NicolasP »

Thanks MASA, i also believe have, at least one time win a ToM, and some question, in that month start to play GR in 2004, because i born in July 29 of 2003, and my trackmaking progress go of you, you is my teacher of trackmaking :D, and I am the only Chilean user in GRIF, in RSC forum were (I think only in compos) Bongo Bonzol, who was the best driver in, October 2004, Cristian, Jose Pedro and Warren T.
NicolasP

Post by NicolasP »

And MASA, I gave a idea from a thread from tracks from Gran Turismo, make for me and a help from you, you think of the idea, when you have time make the thread (if you could) :D.
The Grimeloid

Post by The Grimeloid »

Wait wait wait: NP is 10 years old? :o

I'm 19 and I don't have even half of his trackmaking skills. Wow, that really proves that age doesn't matter.

BTW, this is awesome, but I'm aware you know this, I was supporting it since you showed the track in the WIP topic
"He's FAT!" - Steiner, Scott

"YOU'VE GOT WILLY JAKES!" - Johnson, Ahmed

"Huuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHH" - Penzer, Dave

"How do you come back from a performance like this? The answer is YOU DON'T!" - NFL Blitz 2001 commentator
NicolasP

Post by NicolasP »

Yes, i have 10 years old :cool: .
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

Yeah. You did a lot of progress. If you make some more tracks, your tracks will be 5 stars soon :up: Now it's for :star: :star: :star: :halfstar: :exstar:
Last edited by FRUKIScze on Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
4 times pole-sitter in GRPL F2. Future GRPL F2POSTPONEDrace winner. 1 time best of the rest qualification in GRPL F1.
(last edit: 18/09/2020)
ExiooPL

Post by ExiooPL »

The track is really good. Too bad that there is no sunk tires. Nice joob. :bg:
masa
GeneRally Wizard

Post by masa »

No offense, but I cannot accept your offer, because it's so the reason. Sorry to that again. Don't take it personally.. ;)
NicolasP

Post by NicolasP »

I understand. it's only a offer. already waiting the f-zero cars :D