[mic] [cir] Dusty

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
david999

[mic] [cir] Dusty

Post by david999 »

Dusty is a track located in a wasteland region. The track abandoned some times ago, for safety concerns. But sometimes it is opened for local races and from the nearest town folks came out for some action.

Greets,
Attachments
Dusty.rar
(63.24 KiB) Downloaded 338 times
shot0005.GIF
Sorry for my spelling, i never learned english.
marass

Re: [mic] [cir] Dusty

Post by marass »

Very nice track, which seems easy,.. lets try it.
I like it, because of its GR-style,.. no trying of make real track with difficult runoffs, arrivals, and these things.
:tom: for me!
Martin B. - CZRT racer
Best Czech rookie in January 2014
Last tracks: SnowHill [stc], part of JEA 24 [ral], Ruta [cir]
Last misc.: Wacky wheels sounds
WIP: Ingliston [rwl] [cir] (5%), AirChaos [cir] [tpk?] [ovl]
david999

Post by david999 »

marass wrote:Very nice track, which seems easy,.. lets try it.
I like it, because of its GR-style,.. no trying of make real track with difficult runoffs, arrivals, and these things.
:tom: for me!
Thanks for reply, i'm glad you like it.:)
YoNnie

Post by YoNnie »

Hmmm.. Quite interesting track, with nice desert location :) I see you improved dithering on the layout...
..But not on the surrounding (it isn't very bad but you could do this better because I know you can). It's doesn't "hurts" but I think that's the only thing you could make better on this track.
Little question: what's this 3 color points (propably from the paintbrush)?
ALL TRACKS
NicolasP

Post by NicolasP »

@david999, i like your tracks since Otey and you improving, again reminds other Chile location, Iquique (that 2 weeks ago have a earthquake and tsunami :vsad: ), because Iquique have a track that only is used for local races, the Autodromo Bernardo O'Higgins, see here, i gave a :tom: nomination :bg:
Attachments
adsasd.png
david999

Post by david999 »

YoNnie wrote:Hmmm.. Quite interesting track, with nice desert location :) I see you improved dithering on the layout...
..But not on the surrounding (it isn't very bad but you could do this better because I know you can). It's doesn't "hurts" but I think that's the only thing you could make better on this track.
Little question: what's this 3 color points (propably from the paintbrush)?
Huh, i forgot them..^^ Those points are used in lmap making. I edit the track if needed, sry for it. Yeah, i think about it like you, i have problems with objects. I have some ideas with objects but at the track, the result is weird. Then i leave the places untouched, thinking: "better without weird stuff". Again.. I try to be better, and thanks for tips. So.. For all, please leave comments, and say what i need to improve. :)

Greets,
YoNnie

Post by YoNnie »

It's not necessary.. I'm thinking about your track now and I think you could change PoV and zoom. It would be quite nice.. But the other side surroundings are very nice so let it stay like it's now. So you can treat it like little hint :)
ALL TRACKS
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

It looks excellent, the cliffs, PoV etc. You were right with not using too many other stuff. Great. :bg:
Piet
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Piet »

I like your style. :nod: What a nice small track to look at!

A sidenote is that the pits is easy to cut-off. So maybe a invisible wall or a well placed object? But who's complaining... :) Thanks for adding a track to my collection.
david999

Post by david999 »

Thanks for all replies and comments. I'm glad that track become good as the comments show it. :) If someone have more remarks about the track.. Let's say it ! :D
Greets,
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

I need to admit that I like the surroundings a lot more than the track per se. If it weren't for the neat scenery, the comments possibly wouldn't have been so positive, I reckon. Not much else to add, that's all.
david999

Post by david999 »

DuklaLiberec wrote:I need to admit that I like the surroundings a lot more than the track per se. If it weren't for the neat scenery, the comments possibly wouldn't have been so positive, I reckon. Not much else to add, that's all.
I surprised about the "positivity" and number of comments.:) I thinked the scenery is too simple and the track is just "one more thing" in the forum.
marass

Post by marass »

Well, yesterday I had finally time for test your track, david999. And I was really impressed! It seems like an easy track, but it isn´t. I tested it with original formula with one opponent and it was really hard. The back curve was for me hard,.. I ended usually in sand and lose speed.
Really I think is it worth of nomination of TOM.
Martin B. - CZRT racer
Best Czech rookie in January 2014
Last tracks: SnowHill [stc], part of JEA 24 [ral], Ruta [cir]
Last misc.: Wacky wheels sounds
WIP: Ingliston [rwl] [cir] (5%), AirChaos [cir] [tpk?] [ovl]
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

I like your mini-(and short)tracks, david. This track is very good, too. Like Otey or Pond ( I like Otey and Dusty a little more then Pond), but your tracks are worth to download it.
R.I.P. Caterham F1 (2010-2015) @ R.I.P. best TopGear (2002-2015) R.I.P. Jules Bianchi (1989-2015)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
Windblitz Motorsports GWR-stats
My GR-stuff