What other games than GeneRally you play?

Discussions about hobbies, sports or anything else filling our lives time next to GeneRally.
masa
GeneRally Wizard

Re: What other games than GeneRally you play?

Post by masa »

DuklaLiberec wrote:Where are the Zeros and Hellcats? :P Nice screenshot, though, I'd love to pilot both the Betty and the P-38 in War Thunder, speaking of which it's a pity your PC isn't able to handle that. :(
CFS1's P38 and CFS2's Betty are changeable to the player's because .air file is edited. BTW, as for that pic, Operation Vengeance (1943 April 18th) was made.

the textures of P38 was repainted with.. :artist:
Np2003 wrote:Well, since some time ago i start to play Winning Eleven: World Soccer of GBA in emulator (A classic game) :D , i now go to play Chile v. Japan in Medium level, 5 minutes match (i have that translate the match options) because the game is in Japanese. :nippon:
5 minutes match :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NicolasP

Post by NicolasP »

My favourite plane is the Zero :cool:
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

puttz wrote:I've played the physical version a few times, it is quite fun. Do you go for broke early, or save those damage points for a last few corners charge without stopping? Is this online version free, and if so where did you get it?
I'm still learning the game's winning strategies for different courses. Getting high die rolls while "jumping" through corners is the bomb, but there's a risk of either tire wear or, even worse, overshooting. Other than that, I usually play with gears 3 and 4 and rarely reached 6th

Here's the game. There are custom-made tracks too. I could even plan to make one once I finish all my projects...

P.S.: Yes, it is free and online. I just wish that I could buy the actual one...
Y'all, I just woke up... what did I miss?

GeneRally Catalogue - [R]GARAGE - Twitter - Blog
NicolasP

Post by NicolasP »

I hear of Formula D, i never have the board game (Not because i not have enough money, is that in Chile never have in sale the game), thanks for say me of the PC game, i go to play it. :misch:
masa
GeneRally Wizard

Post by masa »

It's my favourite the fighter-plane.. :cool2: so cool
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NicolasP

Post by NicolasP »

Hahahaha, very good and strange :lol:
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

Np2003 wrote:I hear of Formula D, i never have the board game (Not because i not have enough money, is that in Chile never have in sale the game), thanks for say me of the PC game, i go to play it. :misch:
I could set up a Formula De Online server one day, that is if I can fully understand it. :)

@masa: That is one cute combat Snoopy there :D

NicolasP

Post by NicolasP »

Rendy wrote:
Np2003 wrote:I hear of Formula D, i never have the board game (Not because i not have enough money, is that in Chile never have in sale the game), thanks for say me of the PC game, i go to play it. :misch:
I could set up a Formula De Online server one day, that is if I can fully understand it. :)
OK ;)
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

masa wrote: CFS1's P38 and CFS2's Betty are changeable to the player's because .air file is edited. BTW, as for that pic, Operation Vengeance (1943 April 18th) was made.
I see, so that explains why the attachment's name says Isoroku Yamamoto, right?
masa
GeneRally Wizard

Post by masa »

DuklaLiberec wrote:I see, so that explains why the attachment's name says Isoroku Yamamoto, right?
Right on target! :bg:
Rendy wrote:@masa: That is one cute combat Snoopy there :D
He is Wild Snoopy! :misch:
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

@masa: Are you going to show us by any chance Mosquitos or Soviet/Russian aircraft in CFS? :D
@Np2003: Check out the Spanish/Portuguese ISS hacks just for laughs. :mrgreen:
masa
GeneRally Wizard

Post by masa »

NicolasP

Post by NicolasP »

Well, i now try to play, i now understand the game... :sweatdrop:
EDIT: Here a photo :mrgreen:
FRUKIScze

Post by FRUKIScze »

i moved this here :P
YoNnie at Your Computer Congiguration thread wrote:I played F.E.A.R. when I was on vacation at my cousin house. I don't like this type of games si that was.. Fantastic :D
well... on my old PC i was playing DooM I and DooM II a lot :yummy: Game of my heart :hug:
of course Generally is better :frying pan:
4 times pole-sitter in GRPL F2. Future GRPL F2POSTPONEDrace winner. 1 time best of the rest qualification in GRPL F1.
(last edit: 18/09/2020)
YoNnie

Post by YoNnie »

My first "serious" game was Gothic. Fantastic story, world with graphics even now suitable to the character of the game - brutal, sad world (not in the Sect Camp, they had nice stuff making you happy :P ) where the only think is to get outta from there.
The story was cool (and still is!) because you meet your real direction only at half ofthe story (when I played it first time I thought the game is end after giving the letter to mags :P ).
ALL TRACKS
NicolasP

Mini Racing Online discussion thread

Post by NicolasP »

Hi everyone, i make this thread for talking of Mini Racing Online, a F1 game that you can race online or offline against Bots (AIs) :drive: , i am testing and is very good :bg: , here a video of the game:
Rendy

Re: Mini Racing Online discussion thread

Post by Rendy »

Shouldn't it be on "Other Games Discussion"? (you don't have to create a new thread actually :) )

By the way, I used to play this game at my Junior High years. It's a decent game and it does give an ability to make your own car (I've made some, but they're not good enough :( ), and I love the AI personality, rain effect and car settings features in this game so much :D

Trying to return making cars for this game, but I have no time because I'm focusing to making add-ons for other games.

NicolasP

Re: Mini Racing Online discussion thread

Post by NicolasP »

Rendy wrote: Trying to return making cars for this game, but I have no time because I'm focusing to making add-ons for other games.
I want that back sooner make new MRO cars. :goodvibes:
puttz

Post by puttz »

I just bought Race Injection (Race 07 plus some of the DLC for it) from Steam. Wow, what a great game, especially with the steering wheel I just bought. It's cheap, but it works well enough for what I need. I felt like such a noob, though. I kept running off track and crashing into walls. I'll figure it out eventually :roll: Anyone else play? I know it's dated but it's such a great game I'm sure people must still be playing and modding it. Also bought Dirt Track Racing 2, which is also a lot of fun.
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
YoNnie

Post by YoNnie »

I wanted to buy it, but my mate said me steering isn't so well. However, when my new PC will be ok, maybe I'll buy it? But I have other problem - my Internet. It's not si well too, unfortunately. But I'm playing GT Legends ;) but I have bad Internet.. Didn't I wtote it?
ALL TRACKS
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

puttz wrote:I just bought Race Injection (Race 07 plus some of the DLC for it) from Steam. Wow, what a great game, especially with the steering wheel I just bought. It's cheap, but it works well enough for what I need. I felt like such a noob, though. I kept running off track and crashing into walls. I'll figure it out eventually :roll: Anyone else play? I know it's dated but it's such a great game I'm sure people must still be playing and modding it. Also bought Dirt Track Racing 2, which is also a lot of fun.
Nah, it's alright. Not many people could master sim racers from the get-go. When I first meet GTR2, I spun off and go off-track very often, not knowing when to accelerate and when to brake. I'm sure that you'll be familiar as you play it.

A random note: Sim Racing doesn't go well with keyboards + TCS and ABS off, for me at least... (Wondering if there are those who can master keyboard controls with TCS and ABS off... :3)

Speaking of wheels, I remember that the G27 costs IDR 3.900K here, which is roughly $399, and that's really expensive considering that the normal retail price is lower than that (I recall $2xx). The thing is, I can't be bothered buying other wheels than G27 as it is the most perfect wheel available: Force feedback, three pedals, different shifters, etc.

YoNnie

Post by YoNnie »

@Rendy, yup, steering on keyboard with all features off is hard.. But possible :) I was driving many cars in GTL and it was so hard, but I think I wasn't the worse ;P But to make that you have to racing still (I removed it some time ago and now my skill would be worse) and not every track allows you to racing on keyboard on good level. For example Dijon Prenois, Anderstorp - on this long bowed turns you can't set the acceleration pedal on middle (to don't making car ovesteer) and make it proffesional is impossible.
ALL TRACKS
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

YoNnie wrote:@Rendy, yup, steering on keyboard with all features off is hard.. But possible :) I was driving many cars in GTL and it was so hard, but I think I wasn't the worse ;P But to make that you have to racing still (I removed it some time ago and now my skill would be worse) and not every track allows you to racing on keyboard on good level. For example Dijon Prenois, Anderstorp - on this long bowed turns you can't set the acceleration pedal on middle (to don't making car ovesteer) and make it proffesional is impossible.
Unless that you "tap" the acceleration repeatedly, but still...

In GTR2, there are hairpins where you should take careful of, like Zhuhai's hairpin for example. Whenever you're on Gear 1, you'll realize that it's on the verge of spinning off. Plus, you can't conquer corners like the last corner of Monza for example using a mere keyboard because, once again like you said, you can't control your accelerating...

CuteLego12

Check out this game, called, Need For Madness.

Post by CuteLego12 »

Has anyone played this mad game, called, "Need For Madness"?

It's a Game that you can Race n' Waste. (Pretty like Make n' Bake, but with cars)

It's so Epic that even everyone can create: Ponies, Tanks, Sports Cars... the list goes on, and on, and on.

Believe me, it's going to be a Mad Blast! Go Create an Racing Account here at: http://www.needformadness.com/
NicolasP

Re: Check out this game, called, Need For Madness.

Post by NicolasP »

Me! :yipee: I play this game too previously to know GeneRally. :D