[cir] [oth] Brahen

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
Emil Patanen
GeneRally Trackmaster

[cir] [oth] Brahen

Post by Emil Patanen »

Here's a new track once again.

It's a bit unusual track, which is meant to look like the circuit has been made on a paper, on which somebody had drawn a tree. For the left side of the track I was inspired by some of bragi's tracks and for the right side of the track I was inspired by some of Leonard Cohen's drawings, which I saw last summer in an exhibition in my home town (even though my drawing doesn't remind very much his drawings). The name of the track was obviously formed by combining the start of bragi's name and the end of Cohen's name, but it also includes the surname of Per Brahe, who was the founder of my hometown.

I hope you'll like it and leave some comments :cflag:

Btw, I just calculated, how many times my tracks have been downloaded in total, and I found out that the summary of all downloads is 3188 (66,42 downloads/zip). What a massive amount :faint: Thanks to everybody who helped to raise that number so high :shaking:

Updated the zip after 3 downloads: fixed a mistake in readme.
Attachments
Brahen.zip
(82.88 KiB) Downloaded 249 times
Brahen.jpg
Latest releases:
Tracks: [ovl] Riabate | [cir] Yeavy | [mic] [ovl] Xandom ||| More at My Website
Cars: [cpk] Update of Original GeneRally Cars by Emil
Emil Patanen
GeneRally Trackmaster

Re: [cir] [oth] Brahen

Post by Emil Patanen »

No comments? :( Is everybody enjoying the sunny weather so much that they don't remember to spend any time with GR?
Btw, I forgot to mention in the opening post that the track has two versions: one with black and one with sandy border lines on the circuit. But those, who downloaded the track, probably noticed it by themselves already :roll: Also, I wanted to say that this track was mostly done in February or March and I finished it about three weeks ago, but didn't remember to release it before now.
Latest releases:
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

A good (paintful) track. The layout remember me to monaco (without the last part), and the pencil tree looks good! :bg:

:star: :star: :star: :star: :exstar:
R.I.P. Caterham F1 (2010-2015) @ R.I.P. best TopGear (2002-2015) R.I.P. Jules Bianchi (1989-2015)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
Windblitz Motorsports GWR-stats
My GR-stuff
Darjo
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Darjo »

Nice to see someone experimenting with stuff around here! I really liked bragi's style so I guess I like this track too. I like the fact that you didn't straight up copy him but you made sure to make this track unique :)
Maybe the AI could have been a little stronger, but i'm not saying it's bad :)

I'd really like to see more tracks with unique style, it would be awesome if trackmakers started moving towards these new innovative ideas.
Signatures are overrated
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

Darjo wrote: I'd really like to see more tracks with unique style, it would be awesome if trackmakers started moving towards these new innovative ideas.
+1. ;) It's good to see you again in the trackmaking business, mate.
Emil Patanen
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Emil Patanen »

Thanks for your comments, RobertRacer99, Darjo and DuklaLiberec :bsmile:
DuklaLiberec wrote:
Darjo wrote: I'd really like to see more tracks with unique style, it would be awesome if trackmakers started moving towards these new innovative ideas.
+1. ;)
Yeah, it indeed would be nice to see more guys doing more different tracks :up:
Latest releases: