[ovl] NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014

"Real men drive 40 polygons." You'll find some here.
puttz

[ovl] NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014

Post by puttz »

Just in time for the start of Speedweeks, the latest edition of NASCAR's premier stock car racing series comes to you in GeneRally. Complete with paint schemes for 43 of the sport's top drivers, and two different driver color schemes for each manufacturer. If you like NASCAR, check this pack out. This is based off of my 2013 Sprint Cup pack with a slight physics adjustment, slight changes to the wheels to help improve the appearance, and some adjustments to the noses of the Ford and Toyota to make them look a little better. I hope you all enjoy! Don't forget to leave comments ;)
Attachments
Sprint Cup 2014.png
NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014.zip
(4.75 KiB) Downloaded 604 times
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
puttz

Re: [ovl] NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014

Post by puttz »

UPDATE! (This is not a random :bump: ;) ) A Summer Expansion pack is now released. It includes a number of bonus paint schemes for some of the drivers, and adds 5 new drivers and their schemes. In addition, all 46 of the drivers have AI files included in this pack, with AIs set to approximate the real-life skill levels. As they are set up now, they will match up with their default car from the base pack (or the expansion if they are only in the expansion) if the base set and this expansion are the only car files in your car folder. Have fun, and happy racing :bg:

Complete list of drivers and schemes in expansion pack:
Chevy SS

#1 Jamie McMurray
-Cessna/NASCAR Salutes

#4 Kevin Harvick
-Budweiser Memorial Day

#5 Kasey Kahne
-G.I. Jobs

#10 Danica Patrick
-Florida Lottery

#14 Tony Stewart
-Bass Pro Shops

#24 Jeff Gordon
-Pepsi Real Sugar

#40 Landon Cassill*
-Atlantic Plumbing
-Newtown Building Supplies

#42 Kyle Larson
-Target Alternate

#44 JJ Yeley*
-Phoenix Warehouse

#48 Jimmie Johnson
-Lowes USA

#98 Josh Wise
-DogeCoin

Ford Fusion

#2 Brad Keselowski
-Miller Lite White
-Miller Lite Stars and Stripes

#12 Juan Pablo Montoya*
-SKF

#16 Greg Biffle
-3M USA

#17 Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
-Zest

#32 Travis Kvapl*
-Keen Parts

#99 Carl Edwards
-Aflac

Toyota Camry

#11 Denny Hamlin
-Sport Clips

#18 Kyle Busch
-Interstate Batteries
-Snickers

#20 Matt Kenseth
-Home Depot

#23 Alex Bowman
-Dr. Pepper Red

#26 Cole Whitt
-Rinnai

#93 Morgan Shepherd*
-SupportMilitary.org

*New Driver not found in original pack
I plan on also releasing the plate physics versions of all these cars in one pack, and perhaps one more expansion later in the season. A bonus expansion may also be released, with some schemes of past legends and maybe some special bonuses Dodge Concept from 2012 maybe. As far as future plans go, I think I will be releasing a 2014 V8 Supercars pack, as well as getting the TUSCC packs finished, then who know what after that :D Indycars? World of Outlaws Sprintcars? We shall see.
Attachments
Sprint Cup 2014 Expansion 1 and drivers.zip
(13.99 KiB) Downloaded 314 times
April 2012 rookie of the month, winner CoM Nov/Dec 2013 (NASCAR CWTS 2013), Jan/Feb 2014 (NASCAR Sprint Cup 2014) and Sep/Oct 2014 (TUDOR USC GT Lemans), Winner 2013 Competition Organizer Rabina Award
Volcano Motorsports
Check out my stuff
Owner and promoter of NAGRCA
5l1n65h07

Post by 5l1n65h07 »

A nice pack. I would download it, but my computer had a black screen problem so I had to buy a new one, which means all my software is lost, unfortunately.
GENERALLY PLAYER 2012-2016
YoNnie

Post by YoNnie »

Black screen? Not blue screen? It may be only GPU, not all computer. Try to get out hard disc from your pc and connect it with other pc.
However, cars looks awesome! I'm sad I don't have time to play GR (almost every post I wrote for a some weeks is on my smartphone).. And don't like NASCAR :P Nothing against that but I ain't watching it and I'm not interested in it.
ALL TRACKS