[cir] Great Circuit of Alberta

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
zgr

[cir] Great Circuit of Alberta

Post by zgr »

Ladies and Gentleman, my new Circuit, its the
GREAT CIRCUIT OF ALBERTA

shot0000.gif
I started making this track some months ago and just found it again :goodvibes: It's located somewhere in Canada, maybe in Alberta, but I was just thinking about this name because this track look like an Alberta too me :doh: Well, interesting HMap for you guys, with big pit-area, a place for boats and and and... There are two versions: Alberta and Alberta S, with a one turn more on the top-right of the track

So have fun and leave a comment for me :bg:

greets zgr :banana:
Great Circuit of Alberta.zip
(145.26 KiB) Downloaded 288 times
Hello.
zgr

Re: [cir] Great Circuit of Alberta

Post by zgr »

Guys? :( :anyone: :feedback:
Hello.
YoNnie

Post by YoNnie »

I'll post ;)
So, you're making progress :) However you still need experience, and that's things you could improve:
- the forests don't looks so well. You have to mix different types od trees more frequently.
- tracks looks almost empty, you could make something in the paddock. To make it you don't have to be master in drawing lmap, just simple parking places, some more people and.. creativity ;) You have only some objects, but you can mix it, place one with another.. Then it will be nice :)
- places behind the walls also don't look nice, cause there's almost nothing. And it's so boring. You could make concrete runways, on this runways people, some ways to higway, parkings.. With that you can make a little bit more dithering, but not always, it depend what type of the track you make ;)
Simple be more creative, make some hedge walls, place lights, and so on. Then, on each track you will be better ;)
ALL TRACKS
Scholl
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Scholl »

It´s hard to comment on this track.
Don´t get me wrong, it´s a very decent effort and there´s not much wrong with it.
But it just doesn´t look too good. I can´t say exactly why.

The Lmap objects (like the red tent or the highway-tunnel entrance) look pretty bad.
Also, you do a lot of dithering but it seems to be pretty random. Try to add some mud/sand in the runoff areas or something like that. Focus on the details.

Maybe it would be good for you to try a smaller WS and a road or rally track where you don´t need to be as precise as with these bigWS almost RWL circuits.