[cir] Yantai Motodrome

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
zgr

[cir] Yantai Motodrome

Post by zgr »

Hey guys :wave:

Here is my new circuit: YANTAI MOTODROME
Yantai is a town in China, but it's a fictional track ;)
Yantai Motodrome.png
Eye Candies.PNG
Maybe you see which tracks inspirated me :goodvibes:

Have fun and leave a comment
Yantai Motodrome.zip
(28.29 KiB) Downloaded 337 times
greets :banana:
Hello.
NicolasP

Re: [cir] Yantai Motodrome

Post by NicolasP »

Good track, look like Sochi and Yas Marina :) , some of my favorite F1 tracks, try of improving the streets in the top left, the streets in the down right are square-ish :nod: , try of be a bit more creative in this streets, some walls are very good, if you are using SnakeDitor try to make rounded walls like in the Areen's tracks :yummy: , and try to make coloured tarmac run-offs like in Sochi. ;)
4,2/5 :D
zgr

Post by zgr »

Np2003 wrote:Good track, look like Sochi and Yas Marina :) , some of my favorite F1 tracks, try of improving the streets in the top left, the streets in the down right are square-ish :nod: , try of be a bit more creative in this streets, some walls are very good, if you are using SnakeDitor try to make rounded walls like in the Areen's tracks :yummy: , and try to make coloured tarmac run-offs like in Sochi. ;)
Alright, thanks for the comment Np2003 :bg:

This time I tried to make as less rounded walls as possible, because when you look at other tracks (e.g. Parla) there are so many rounded walls :D
With coloured tarmac run-offs you mean like blue, red, yellow? :scratch:
Hello.
NicolasP

Post by NicolasP »

zgr wrote:
Np2003 wrote:Good track, look like Sochi and Yas Marina :) , some of my favorite F1 tracks, try of improving the streets in the top left, the streets in the down right are square-ish :nod: , try of be a bit more creative in this streets, some walls are very good, if you are using SnakeDitor try to make rounded walls like in the Areen's tracks :yummy: , and try to make coloured tarmac run-offs like in Sochi. ;)

This time I tried to make as less rounded walls as possible, because when you look at other tracks (e.g. Parla) there are so many rounded walls :D
Yeah, maybe the colours of the tarmac run-offs can be red and yellow, like the flag of china. :)
Hermes

Post by Hermes »

Excellent job zgr...wonderful track!
I like a lot of your track design style...congratulations for all of it.
sorry for my spelling mistakes
Eu me achei no colo do meu par (Banda do Mar) SONG
I found myself in the arms of my pair (free translated)
My stats in GWR (thanks Jo.sk)
zgr

Post by zgr »

Np2003 wrote:
zgr wrote:

Yeah, maybe the colours of the tarmac run-offs can be red and yellow, like the flag of china. :)
Yeah, good idea :scratch: maybe I will make it for a special "Chinese GP"-Version ;)
Hermes wrote:Excellent job zgr...wonderful track!
I like a lot of your track design style...congratulations for all of it.
Thank you very much Hermes :goodvibes:
Hello.