[cir] [rwl] Hokkaido Speed Park

Gravel, tarmac, snow. Whatever the surface, you'll find it here.
DORIFTO

[cir] [rwl] Hokkaido Speed Park

Post by DORIFTO »

Konnichiwa :wave:, my first track for 3 years. Pretty hastily done. Such forest there, so green and lame :bsmile:. Includes version without chicane also. Real one doesn't have this version, just added it for funniez and detailz. Plus, pitgarage is on another side of the track, because it's just impossible to fit it there. Actually it's barely impossible to try put anything there. :)

Real Hokkaido Speed Park is a 1.389 km circuit on the island of Hokkaido, Japan.
Attachments
Hokkaido.rar
(130.84 KiB) Downloaded 407 times
shot0013.png
cocney

Re: [cir] [rwl] Hokkaido Speed Park

Post by cocney »

Welcome to our forum! Great track, I must say. This is one of the best first tracks I've seen and I'm glad that we've got a very good new trackmaker.
Only thing I'd do is making track a bit wider than it is right now.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

Very good rwl track! :bg: And welcome to the forum. :)
R.I.P. Caterham F1 (2010-2015) @ R.I.P. best TopGear (2002-2015) R.I.P. Jules Bianchi (1989-2015)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
Windblitz Motorsports GWR-stats
My GR-stuff
YoNnie

Post by YoNnie »

Yup, I agree with guys above, that's one of best first tracks (for me the best start is by Clutch, hovewever he's f***ing awesome ;) )
Nice dithering, it looks well on this track.
But this track also has things which I don't like - the forest could be more differential. Also, I don't rhat mud pool and section behind pit lane (but mostly that mud pools) - I know it's first track, but I'm talking about it to show things you could improve ;) Nothing comes easy ;)
ALL TRACKS
DuklaLiberec

Post by DuklaLiberec »

YoNnie wrote:Also, I don't rhat mud pool and section behind pit lane (but mostly that mud pools) - I know it's first track, but I'm talking about it to show things you could improve ;) Nothing comes easy ;)
It's supposed to be there provided that the circled area actually depicts a mud pit.
Hokkaido.png
Otherwise YoNnie is right, variation in the density of the woods doesn't hurt. Keep it up, though. :bg:
Trigger Happy
GeneRally Trackmaster

Post by Trigger Happy »

Those can be rather tarmac parkings, not mud/gravel. :scratch: In any case the texture (e.g. transition betweeen dust and mud) is little bellow quality of some other textures on lmap, that IMHO Yonnie meant and I'd agree with him.

Regardless that detail it's a very nice and detailed track, well done! :up: