GR FormulaCup S4 by IGRL [Race]

Whether you're a rookie or a pro, you'll find here the right series for you.
zgr

Re: GR FormulaCup S4 by IGRL [Race]

Post by zgr »

Daniel Rosenberger wrote:Are there already more infos about next season
I'm about to make the entry and track list...and between which engines you can choose :)
just look here ;)
Hello.
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

Is Mondega MonacoGP or FranceGP?

BTW
''Watchtower Circuit --Saudi Arabia --Mecca''

That means, only Muslims can visit the track? :?
R.I.P. Caterham F1 (2010-2015) @ R.I.P. best TopGear (2002-2015) R.I.P. Jules Bianchi (1989-2015)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
Windblitz Motorsports GWR-stats
My GR-stuff
zgr

Post by zgr »

RobertRacer99 wrote:Is Mondega MonacoGP or FranceGP?
It's located in Monte Carlo, but used as French GP (because the flags of indonesia and monaco are too similar) :D

New fact: If a team can't compete next year because they have no drivers, they're automatically deleted from the list ;)
Hello.
Daniel Rosenberger

Post by Daniel Rosenberger »

zgr wrote:
I'm about to make the entry and track list...and between which engines you can choose :)
just look here ;)
thank you

I will see in which way I will participate
zgr

Post by zgr »

RobertRacer99 wrote:Is Mondega MonacoGP or FranceGP?

BTW
''Watchtower Circuit --Saudi Arabia --Mecca''

That means, only Muslims can visit the track? :?
No no, maybe it's located near Mecca :flip: but muslims and other religion are gonna to party together, when the GR FormulaCup will stop in Watchtower :shaking: :hug: :heyea:
Daniel Rosenberger wrote:
zgr wrote:
just look here ;)
thank you

I will see in which way I will participate
All right, no problem :) take your time, 2014 isn't over yet and to 2015 is still plenty of time :bg:
Hello.
NicolasP

Post by NicolasP »

I will entry for 2015 season for Condor Alpha, the engines still will be provided by Ferrari, about the drivers i'm searching some driver, my 1st offer was Beowulf, he said that when end the season will decide. :D
BTW, you will include Montabienchi? :yummy:
ivaneurope

Post by ivaneurope »

Since Ivaneurope Motorsports announced their 2015 entry, Volvo on the other hand announced that they will supply the team with power units and gearboxes for the next season. So far only ivaneurope is confirmed, but it's expected that BekkerRacing will remain with the team for the next season.

@Np2003 both the FormulaCup and TouringCup 2015 calendars will be published when the time comes.
Co-creator of BTCC 2011 and BTCC 2012 by Herbal; Themed Formula Packs (in collaboration with Np2003) with Lukeno94 car.
Founder of International GeneRally Racing League (IGRL) with zgr and Np2003.
Follow Ivaneurope Motorsports at: https://www.facebook.com/IvaneuropeMotorsports
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

@Np2003: I think, that Montabienchi will only go to the calendar, when you will finish it soonly.
R.I.P. Caterham F1 (2010-2015) @ R.I.P. best TopGear (2002-2015) R.I.P. Jules Bianchi (1989-2015)
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
My GR-stuff
zgr

Post by zgr »

Np2003 wrote:I will entry for 2015 season for Condor Alpha, the engines still will be provided by Ferrari, about the drivers i'm searching some driver, my 1st offer was Beowulf, he said that when end the season will decide. :D
BTW, you will include Montabienchi? :yummy:
Great to see you in 2015 :bg:
ivaneurope wrote:Since Ivaneurope Motorsports announced their 2015 entry, Volvo on the other hand announced that they will supply the team with power units and gearboxes for the next season. So far only ivaneurope is confirmed, but it's expected that BekkerRacing will remain with the team for the next season.

@Np2003 both the FormulaCup and TouringCup 2015 calendars will be published when the time comes.
Great, changed the informations on website :bg:
Ivaneurope and Me are in contact with the calendar, maybe Montabienchi will be in, too, will see ;)

BTW, new teams can also join for 2015 now, you don't need to join a team on the list if you don't want to
Hello.
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

Team [R]GARAGE announces 2015 participation
Indonesian racing team slash hobby firm startup Team [R]GARAGE has announced that the team will return to the 2015 season of GR Formula Cup, an open wheel competition organized by International GeneRally Racing League (IGRL). Under the preceding season's rules, the team has finally narrowed its engine choices into two Japanese choices, among them are Toyota and Honda. The team's founder and first driver, Rendy said, in a press conference after the controversial Finnish Grand Prix of Marsh Circuit, that the two are chosen due to their open wheel experiences.

"These two might not be the giants in Formula racing," he stated, "but these two makes are considerable choices due to the fact that they are the two makes whose engines compete in Super Formula. The only question is with whom we run the next season with."

The team currently enjoyed its debut season despite absences from some of the rounds. The team also hired Beowulf, the Swiss driver who took the second seat after Marcinho's depart, to which he stated it "a sad loss", with his first drive in the Norwegian Grand Prix of Antrim scored two points for the team. The team also hopes that the European Grand Prix of Sunlake will mirror the successes of American Grand Prix of Jaisalmer and the Finnish GP. "Sunlake won't be an easy business, so a total focus will be required," the team stated.

GR Formula Cup Season 4 continues its European leg with a visit to a street circuit of Sunlake. Destiny Racing's kuba currently leads the driver's standings with 132 points with ZegarekPower leading the team's standings, with Rendy and Beowulf sitting in 14th and 16th places respectively in the team's standings and the team itself in ninth place. Race submission for the European GP will end on 30th November 2014.

Team [R]GARAGE press.
Y'all, I just woke up... what did I miss?

GeneRally Catalogue - [R]GARAGE - Twitter - Blog
kuba

Post by kuba »

I'm glad about how it all ended.

At Sunlake we won't have short-cutting problem, but have a question about something else - can we drive through all pit-stops in pit-lane?
zgr

Post by zgr »

kuba wrote: [...]At Sunlake we won't have short-cutting problem, but have a question about something else - can we drive through all pit-stops in pit-lane?
That's no problem, We have no rules about pits. Results: You can drive though all pit-stops in pit-lane ;)
Hello.
zgr

Post by zgr »

30 HOURS LEFT!!!

Races by: BekkerRacing, Beowulf, Emil Patanen, Hannuka, J.R., MaMo, Mucha, The Carter
IMPORTANT NEWS FOR 2015!!
You know that 2015 there will be different engines with different stats... Finally I found the perfect way to make it different...The biggest different is the Top Speed on a straight AND Speed (or better sayin Grip) in Curves...

Best Cars on Straights:
01. Italy (Ferrari)
02. Germany (Audi, BMW, Mercedes)
03. Japan (Honda, Toyota)
04. Rest (Renault, Volvo)

Best Cars in Curves:
01. Rest (Renault, Volvo)
02. Japan (Honda, Toyota)
03. Germany (Audi, BMW, Mercedes)
04. Italy (Ferrari)

Taken together: Cars, which are slower on straights are better in curves ;)

Of course the stats f.e. between Audi, BMW and Mercedes are different, too, but not as big as the different between german engines and ferrari ;)

Hope you unterstand it all :D
Hello.
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

My race sucked hard...

Cue a certain Idina Menzel song before the results come. At least I'll be going climax in the next race.

RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

My race not. I know that I will have a podium, but I want a victory! :D
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
My GR-stuff
zgr

Post by zgr »

I don't like Street Circuits... I think I find a good racing line, but it's so hard for me to race it 13 laps :doh:

I have the races by: Beowulf, Rendy, BekkerRacing, Mucha, Gzehoo, J.R., Hannuka, Emil Patanen, MaMo, Majortom, WinCar, The Carter, RobertRacer, JoBi and myself :)
Hello.
zgr

Post by zgr »

SUNLAKE!!

RESULTS
Sunlake City Ring.zip
(1.47 MiB) Downloaded 178 times
- Majortom first driver with 300 points in FormulaCup-History
- He has the most races
- ZegarekPower now first team in History
- ZegarekPower now the only one with most wins
- First points for Ivaneurope Motorsports
- reached the mark of 50 drivers ever drove in FormulaCup!!

Thanks to all drivers, but lets make more records! :woohoo:
Hello.
ivaneurope

Post by ivaneurope »

Following the events from Sunlake and the 9th place of BekkerRacing, which promoted the team to the 11th place, the team owner ivaneurope has decided to offer the Dutch a new full-time contract for 2015 as a reward. Now it's up to BekkerRacing to decide.

800th post in GRIF :clap: :clap: :clap:
Co-creator of BTCC 2011 and BTCC 2012 by Herbal; Themed Formula Packs (in collaboration with Np2003) with Lukeno94 car.
Follow Ivaneurope Motorsports at: https://www.facebook.com/IvaneuropeMotorsports
Beowulf

Post by Beowulf »

Awful Race for me, I don't like Street Circuits :(

Time to train hard for the next race ;)
ivaneurope

Post by ivaneurope »

Beowulf wrote:Awful Race for me, I don't like Street Circuits :(

I know that feel man - in all my attempts when I touched concreete wall the car damage was big.
Rendy

Post by Rendy »

Beowulf wrote:Awful Race for me, I don't like Street Circuits :(

No, you're not alone actually :p

Let's kick buns on Iconiq! :D

zgr

Post by zgr »

Well, I had maybe 100 tries, and finally the 101 try was good enough :D

But don't worry, Iconiq will be a complete different race AND you have two weeks to train ;)

Two weeks break, see you on 14th December in Japan :banana:
Hello.
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

@zgr: Are you again kidding me/us. :mad: If this will be going on, you'll become champion because I stop kuba (I said that on Antrim, and I'll say it again. :|)

EDIT: #700 Post.
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
My GR-stuff
zgr

Post by zgr »

RobertRacer99 wrote:@zgr: Are you again kidding me/us. :mad: If this will be going on, you'll become champion because I stop kuba (I said that on Antrim, and I'll say it again. :|)

EDIT: #700 Post.
honestly, I'm sorry :ouch: and honestlier, I'm not :sweatdrop: First I had an 130,xx kph race, but late saturday I tried my luck and finally made a good one :goodvibes:
But I think if you had chosen the same strategy like me, you would be the winner :taped:

See you in Japan :twisted:
Hello.
RobertRacer

Post by RobertRacer »

(look down.)
Attachments
eruo4.jpg
Rex on Twitter
My GWR racing career
My GR-stuff